"You see," Tenzin continues. "Aang not only had his bending teachers, but also his past lives to call upon for guidance. Have you ever made contact with your past lives?"

"No, of course I haven't. Didn't you get the memo from the White Lotus? I'm a spiritual failure, too."

"You may have made a connection without realizing it. Perhaps something you mistook as a dream?" He asks.

"Maybe. I had a few weird hallucinations, but I hardly even remember them."

"And did you see any previous Avatars in these visions?"

"I saw Aang. It seemed like he was in trouble. What do you think it means?"

"Hmm, I don't know," Tenzin answers in deep thought. "But I urge you to meditate on these visions. I believe Aang's spirit must be trying to tell you something."

"Hey, Tenzin?" I call quietly. "Is it possible to be, um, I guess spiritually connected to the past Avatars, even if you're not the Avatar?"

Korra's not the only one who's been having dreams. It's so weird, I have the most random dreams where the Avatar just appears, and then when we pass Avatar Aang's statue, I always get this... Feeling. I don't know, it just feels different. I also get the same feelings when I'm around different parts of the island.

"Hmm, I don't know," Tenzin answers truthfully. "but as the world evolves, new things are always being discovered. Anything is possible. "

...

"Hey, do you know where Korra is?" I hear a voice ask.

It's Mako. I frown at his presence. Gah! I am just so annoyed with him just barging into my room.

"Can't you knock?" I snap a bit.

"Oh," he says.

He's taken back, but I don't care. Yes I can hold a grudge, but I have a perfectly good reason to.

"We can't find Korra anywhere. We're all worried about her," he says.

My attitude quickly melts away, and I'm instantly worried.

"I don't know where she went. Come on, I'll help you find her."

I follow Mako outside, and we don't say anything to each other. I feel like he knows that I'm upset with him, and he has no idea what to say, and that's the problem. All he has to say is a simple, "I'm sorry." Just like he said to Korra, Asami, even Bolin.

"Kooooooora," Bolin calls for my sister, but there's no answer.

"I think I know where she is."

...

"There she is," I say while pointing to my sister as she sits at the edge of the cliff looking out in the distance.

Something's wrong.

She's slouching, and she knows we're here, but she won't look at us. Something is definitely wrong.

"Hey, are you ok?" Bolin asks my sister quietly as we join her on the cliff side.

"I'm fine," she answers, clearly lying.

I look at her as she wipes her eyes. Poor Korra, she always tries to act so tough, but I know that Tarrlok calling her a half-baked Avatar and humiliating her in front of everyone really hurt her. I know she's really scared and doesn't know what to do.

"No," I tell her. "I know you, you're not ok."

"Come on, what's wrong? You can tell us," Mako says.

That's rich coming from him, will he believe her? Or will he think she's lying this time, too?-