4;9

A/n I hope y'all have your tissues!

"And that's when I made a solemn vow never to eat bark-onion soup again," Baraz finishes his story.

Everyone is exchanging stories. They're so relieved to finally be out of Kuvira's clutches, I wish I could say the same. The truth is, I don't feel awful. I feel like my body is going to give out at any moment. It's been such a long day, but everyone else seems fine, so why do I feel like this?

"Hey, your friend looks like she's going to pass out," Baraz says to Bolin.

My friends look at me worryingly, and I try to perk up as best as I can, but I just can't. I have absolutely no energy, and I feel like I could just sleep forever.

"Why don't you rest, Kitty?" Jade says.

"Yeah, you can rest here," Bolin says while gesturing to his lap.

Normally I'd fight this feeling, but I can't. Something in me doesn't want to. So I take his offer and rest my body on his.

"She looks awful!" I hear Varrick say.

"Shut up!" Jade snaps.

I hear everyone's whispers, but honestly, I don't care. I know I look a mess. And I know they're worried about me. I'm worried about me. I look at my hands, and they're a sickly pale. This looks familiar. I put them in front of my face and watch as they tremble. I look up to Bolin as he takes them into his own.

"You can rest now, Kitty," he tells me. "I've got you."

"Thank you, Boli. I love you."

...

I feel so good. That nap was refreshing. I stretch my arms and let out a big yawn.

"Jade, I-"

Wait...

I quickly cut myself off.  This isn't the boat we were on, or Zaofu, or even Republic City. I'm in a completely different place, and I have absolutely no idea where I am.

What is this place?

"Hello, is anybody there? Bolin?" I call. "Jade! Varrick?"

I look around trying to find my friends, but I see nothing.

Am I in the spirit world? Doesn't feel like the Spirit World, and it doesn't really look like the spirit world either, there's no spirits flying!

"Hello!" I call out.

I turn around and I gasp at the sight of someone I thought I'd never see again in life.

Amon.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding.

"What are you doing here?" I ask bitterly.

"I'm here because you need answers," Zaheer answers.

It really sucks that we were able to take him down and capture him, but he still gets to travel the universe while still being bound in chains. I wanted him to rot in that jail cell. I wanted him to feel the pain of what he put me and Korra through- What he put me through! He poisoned my sister, and she hasn't been the same since! I didn't realize how furious I actually was until this very moment. I am so angry!

"I don't need anything from you," I tell him stubbornly.

"Yes, you do," he replies."Why would she bring me here if you didn't?"