2;12

Bolin's a hero. The mover star stopped Varrick's kidnapping attempt on President Raiko, proving his brother's innocence. Mako and Korra were reunited, but Korra has no memory of their break-up. Meanwhile, Jinora's spirit is still trapped in the Spirit World and Tonraq and his southern forces have been defeated. Kitty is now aware of her spiritual abilities after learning about Avatar Wan and almost being trapped in the spirit world by her uncle. Now she's trying to figure out what to do with them, but is this just the beginning for her with her new life in Republic City? Now it's up to Team Avatar to stop Unalaq before Harmonic Convergence.

...

I think I'm going to break up with Von. I know it's not the most important thing to worry about right now, but it's been nagging at me since I came back from the Eastern Air Temple. Heck, sometimes I even forget I have a boyfriend! It's just every time he's around, I find myself getting more and more annoyed by him. I can't take the whining, the complaining, the tantrums, the insults. It's all too much! Even though the circumstances aren't the best, I was looking forward to getting away from him, but Bolin told him about our voyage, and now guess who's traveling with us to the poles? I know Bolin is trying to support me by trying to get to know Von, but I really wish he never told him about this. I really didn't want him to come.

Don't get me wrong, I really did like Von. He's hot and was super charming when we first met, but the deeper we got into our relationship, the more difficult it got. We'd always clash and argue about the stupidest things. The whole thing just became stressful. Plus, our lives are just different, and we're both on different paths. I'm incredibly busy with team Avatar and the police force, and now that I know that I have spiritual abilities, a lot of my time is going to go into figuring out what I can do with that... Plus, he's just mean. I don't want to be in a relationship where when we get into an argument he says something hurtful just to bring me down instead of trying to calm the situation. I deserve so much more than that, and I want to be happy. I care for him, but he has some issues that I just can't solve.

It'd be nice to have a relationship like my parents. The love my parents share is beautiful, and that's my goal. To have a partner who I love, and who love's me, unconditionally.

"So, have you told Korra yet about how you guys broke up, and you kinda started dating Asami while she was off getting attacked by dark spirits?" Bolin asks Mako as I walk onto the deck.

The three of us watch as Korra practices her bending. She seems angry. Like, super angry.

"You got back with Asami!?" I exclaim.

Gosh, he is so gross! What, he can't live without a girl now? Ugh, he's such a boy.

"Will you two keep it down? I'm waiting for the right moment."

"Oh Mako, you know a wise man once told me that delivering bad news to a girlfriend was like ripping off a blood-sucking leech: you just have to do it fast and get it over with," Bolin tells him with a smug grin on his face.

"I think he's just scared," I say with a grin.

I mean, she did blow his desk across the room when he dumped her the first time...

"You're one to talk, why is Von here? I thought you were going to break up with him," Mako says to me.

"I was... until Bolin invited him to come with us," I answer while side eying Bolin. "It'd be awkward if I were to do it now."

"Hey," Bolin whines. "It's not my fault that you're so nice, or Mako can't take his own advice."

"I hate it when you listen to me. Fine!" Mako exclaims and makes his way to Korra and Tenzin.