4;10

A/n The moment we've all been waiting for >:)

Kitty

"Ah!" I scream.

I wake up confused as ever. Was that a dream, or did I actually talk to Zaheer? It sounds crazy, but I really don't think that was a dream this time. Something about it was different. Zaheer told me a lot of information, and it's a lot to take in. From what I've gathered, dead Kitty is actually a spirit, and apparently I'm part spirit! Does that mean I'm like, a second Avatar? Why can't I have glowing eyes, too? That'd be so cool! Well, I guess I can't be an Avatar, I only have 2 elements... So far. Honestly, I can't see myself as an earthbender or a firebender anyway. I feel like air and water are most natural to me.

I need to reconnect with Raina! She's been looking for me, and she's lost. Maybe that's why I haven't been feeling like myself for these past three years, especially lately, because my powers have been suppressed for so long, and now Raina needs me! We are suppose to be connected, and now a piece of myself is missing! I need to get into the Spirit World again.

I look around frantically when I'm completely startled out of my thoughts by Jade, Bolin, and Varrick who let out an ear piercing scream that rattles me.

"What?!" I yell at them.

They all look terrible! Their eyes are bloodshot red. They look like they haven't slept in days. And Bolin and Varrick are for some reason embracing each other like they've seen a ghost.

"She's come back from the dead!" Varrick exclaims.

"What's going on, and where is Baraz and the others?" I ask my friends.

"Kitty, I - I- you're alive!" Jade exclaims.

"Of course I am. Come on, you're scaring me. Why are you guys so startled?" I ask her confusingly.

"Because you died, Kitty!"

There's no way...

"Again?- Wait, no, no, I wasn't dead! I was only with Zaheer- he didn't tell me I was dead."

"You were with Zaheer?! Why?!" Bolin asks.

"Can you guys stop screaming at me?! Zaheer and I were just talking- but that's besides the point, what do you mean I was dead?" I sputter out

"Yeah, you were gone," Jade answers. "After you fell asleep on the boat, you wouldn't wake up. There was no pulse, no heartbeat, and... you were gone."

"Like, gone gone," Varrick adds.

"Hush," Jade tells him.

Did I really die? Again? I'm so over death! Why can't I just have a normal day for once? Ugh, I need a vacation. The Fire Nation doesn't sound half bad.

I look at Bolin and he sits there quietly. This is probably a lot for him. Last thing I remember is falling asleep on him, he's probably traumatized.

"Boli? Please say something," I tell him quietly.

He looks so sad, and completely drained. I mean, I get it. This is a lot for me, too. If it were him, and I thought he died, especially on me, I'd be a wreck! I don't know what I'd do without my best friend. Especially since for the past three years, it's just been us and Jade.

"I'm just- I'm so glad you're ok," he says softly.

He moves quickly and embraces me. I hug him back without question. I don't really know what to say. What can anyone say? I died. My friends almost had to bury me. That's some scary stuff.

"Me, too," Jade replies, and she joins us.

"Awwe man, here come the water works. Zhu Li- oh wait... At least you came back, Kitty. Zhu Li didn't!" Varrick sobs and joins our group.