2;8

Korra has regained her memory! By connecting with the original Avatar, Korra learned that to stop Unalaq, she must close the spirit portal before Harmonic Convergence, which is only weeks away! Meanwhile, Varrick has made Bolin into a mover star and saved Asami's company. Mako is the only one who suspects that Varrick is up to no good, and Korra's not the only one who knows about Unalaq's horrible plan. Kitty also witnessed Wan's journey of becoming the Avatar, but why was she included in his travels? What was Wan trying to tell her?
...

The next morning

I arrived at the eastern Air Temple moments ago. I did it. I actually used my waterbending. It's been so long, but still, that felt amazing. I look around in complete awe. This is extraordinary! Sure I live on Air Temple Island, but this place is different. The energy here is different, I can actually feel the history here. It's breathtaking, and it's huge! I love the grass, the beautiful flowers, the tall trees, everything here is so green, and the weather is so much warmer, much different from the South Poles. I love my home, don't get me wrong, but it's so cold. It's never really bothered me until we were caught in the everstorm. Now that was torture.

I have important information to get back to Tenzin, but I am exhausted from that trip. Like I said, it's been a while since I've used my bending, and it was a very long journey from Republic City... but I guess it won't hurt to explore for just a little bit. I don't know what it is, but it feels like the land is calling me.

I walk around the temple for awhile, and I've seen so many ancient statues. Some as big as a mountains, created by the monks themselves! I know this is the temple where Avatar Aang found Guru Pathik who helped him open his chakra's for the first time, but I'm excited to learn more about this place from Tenzin. There's not as much knowledge about the airbenders as there is about the other bending styles due to the genocide of the air nations that started the One Hundred Year war.

As I continue to wonder around, I stop in my tracks as I feel a sudden presence behind me. I quickly turn around. I squeal in excitement at the sight of the cutest little things that hover over the grassy area. I run up the hill, and the cute little furries fly all around me. I laugh as they try to get me to play with them, which I happily do!

These creatures are absolutely adorable! I've never seen anything like them before. They look like chubby little bunnies, but they have the wings of butterflies, or maybe a dragonfly- I don't know, but they're really cool! Each of them are a different hue of color, and I can see their energy radiating from their bodies.

"Where are you going little ones?" I ask as I follow them toward the temple.

I make it to the top of the land, and to my surprise, I spot Jinora who's also playing with my new little friends.

"Jinora, hi!" I greet her.

I've missed her so much, all of them really. I was really sad when Tenzin and his family left the south without saying goodbye. I wanted so badly to go with them, but my father and the White Lotus centuries said I was needed in the south. I always felt like an older sister to the Airbender kids, and I felt like I was being left behind once they left to come here.

"Kitty!" She says and she happily embraces me. "What are you doing here?"

"I have some news for your dad- But Jinora! What in the world is going on?" I ask her. "I mean, look at these creatures. They kinda remind me of-"

"Dragonfly spirit bunnies!"

"Hey, yeah! Well that answers that question, but how are they here right now?" I ask.

I'm a bit confused.

"I'm not really sure- Hey, come back, Furry Foot!" she says.

She chases one of the spirits down the hill towards an unseen area, along with the others.