Book 4;1

So you've made it to Book 4, congratulations! And before you ask, like I've explained before, Book 3 gave us mystery, but book 4 is giving us answers. Be patient, because I promise it's going to be great. It's bitter sweet that this book is coming to an end, but I do have an alternate ending and bonus chapters planned, so stay tuned. There's so much more to come!

Thank you for all of your love and support, and happy reading!

Ps, Kitty's waterbending is going to be top-notch this book, so be prepared!

.

.

.

.

.

.

3 years Later....

Welcome to Republic City, the place of hopes, dreams, and Spirit Wilds! This metropolis truly has something for everyone. Visit Air Temple Island, the hub for all airbenders as they travel the world, helping others. Or take a stroll through beautiful Avatar Korra Park, named in honor of "You-Know-Who"! We've missed her these past three years and we can't wait to welcome her home. Get well soon, Korra! Or you can stop by the cultural center, and while you're there, don't forget to stop by the statue of the world's first waterbending airbender- allegedly, we're still not clear on that one, folks, Master Kitty! And of course, you'll want to see our most unique attractions: the Spirit Wilds! Here, spirits and people live harmoniously together. Like this old codger, and his new pals. Yes sir, this town is truly on the up and up! Come be a part of the action in Republic City!

...

Kitty

I cannot believe it's been three years since Zaheer was brought down. So much has changed during these past few years. For starters, I'm not a kid anymore, and since the battle between Korra and the Red Lotus, Team Avatar has been on a hiatus. I guess you can say we've all gone in different directions. (A/n and yes, that was a One Direction joke) Asami and I keep in touch. She's always been like a sister to me. She's still busy with her company, and she's even working with Raiko on some huge project that'll really be great for the city. When I first met Asami, I never thought she'd we'd grow to he best friends, but I always knew she'd do great things. Sure our meeting was unconventional... But ever since meeting her, she's never lost that spark, her passion.

Mako and I don't interact much anymore. I mean, there is an occasional letter between the two of us now and then... but I feel like the relationship we had will never be the same. We're just acquaintances now. I think we're just... too different. And if I'm being honest, our friendship completely drained me. I mean, he didn't even visit me in the hospital all those years ago when Zaheer poisoned me. I guess we weren't as close as I thought we were. To think, I actually considered him my best friend once upon a time, maybe even more... How silly of me.

As for Bolin and I, well... We're still the best of friends, duh! Soul besties, if you will. We hang out everyday, and I really can't image my life without him! I can't believe the guy who saved Korra and I from being kicked out of the arena the night of my 16th birthday has grown to be my everything, he's my brother. Something I've learned; there are just some people you can count on to be there for you, like Bolin, and some you just can't. An important lesson I've learned over the years, especially since Korra has completely cut me out of her life.

...

So the cat's out of the bag- pun unintended.

I haven't seen my sister in almost three years. Let me explain. Weeks after the battle with the Red Lotus, I left the South Pole. I tried to keep in touch with her and rebuild our relationship, but I guess she had other plans. Even when she writes our parents, she never asks about me, or even tries to get in touch with me. It's like she wants me out of her life for good. Eventually I got tired of trying to reach out to Korra and hearing nothing in return, so I just stopped. I know when I'm not wanted- h3ll, Mako showed me better than anyone. I just have no idea what I did to her for her to hate me so much. The letters I sent her were returned back to me, so... I miss her, a lot, but what can I do? She wants nothing to do with me. It just sucks. Our relationship was different than your average siblings. We went from being together everyday, training, and sharing a room, to not seeing each other at all. I can't even tell you how this happened.