2;10

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jinora asks in awe.

"It is," I answer, just as stunned as she.

I don't think I'll ever get over the beauty that is the Spirit World. Just think, we'd be able to come here all the time If Avatar Wan didn't close the portals, but I understand why he did. It was to protect both spirits and humans.

"Just ... stick close to me, okay? This seems nice, but you never know when we'll run into some dark spirits- Huh!" Korra says.

As her hand grazes over a flower, it turns into a giant butterfly. It's nothing like the butterflies in the physical world, nothing here is.

"Look!" I shout happily. "It's like it's made of jewels! The spirits are so much more beautiful in their own world than they are at home."

Jinora and I chase after the butterfly, leaving my sister behind. I hear her shout after us, but come on, can you blame us? It's not everyday you get to go to the spirit world! We play around with the butterfly for a few minutes until I turn around to check on my sister who is making quite a bit of commotion.

"Jinora!" I call to her.

She turns around to see what's going on, and we both look at each other worryingly. In the middle of the field is Korra, she's being attacked by meerkat-like creatures, and they're growing on her- No, literally. They're actually sticking to her skin and they're getting bigger and bigger!

What did she do this time?

"Are you kidding me?" I scold. "We've been in the Spirit World for five minutes and you've already made the spirits mad?!"

"Korra! Stay calm!" Jinora orders. "Your energy is upsetting them. You're only making it worse!"

Jinora and I run over to my sister and try to get the spirits off of her, but they won't budge.

"Please, let her go!" I plead with them. "She's sorry, she won't do it again!"

What did she even do to them?

They ignore me as the other meerkat spirits march around us in a circle. I gulp as a giant hole opens under us, and the three of us scream as we're flushed down into a deep stream of water.

I reach for my sister and Jinora, and the three of us hold on to each other for dear life. I try to scream as we approach a very large dark spirit swimming towards us. I take in an unwanted mouth full of water instead, and then, the spirit swallows us whole.

We haven't even been here that long! We were chasing a butterfly, and now we might be stuck here forever. How could this happen?

...

So we're not dead, great.

I look around, we were teleported to a river that spirals down a rocky slope. The river soon forks and Jinora and I go one way while my sister goes down the other.

"Korra!" I shout, but it's to late.

She's gone.

...

We couldn't have one day where something goes right? Yeah, ok. And if you can't tell, I'm rolling my eyes right now.

There's Jinora. It looks like we're in some sort of meadow. At least Jinora's here with me, but where are we? And where's my sister? I'm actually in disbelief, We were suppose to stick together!

"Ugh, I can't believe this is happening," I tell her.

"At least we're together."

"Yeah, but my sister. She's all alone and she's not the most spiritual person.."