4;5

After three years, Kuvira has finally united the former Earth Kingdom states under her new Earth Empire! But one holdout remains: Zaofu. During that same time, Asami rebuilt the company her father created and helped redesign the city's infrastructure. And, most recently, the airbender kids found the Avatar! Korra rid herself of the residual poison in her body and is ready to return to action! But what's going on with her sister, Kitty? No one knows.

...

Kitty

"Raina!"

I wake up suddenly in a puddle of sweat.

Where am I? And who the heck is Raina?

I don't know what's going on, but it's time to leave this bed. The pain in my back is telling me I've been here for awhile. I force myself up and head to the mirror to see what monster I look like today.

Yikes!

My reflection is definitely not good, but what scares me the most is me. Not me me, the bloody cut up me. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't like it. This is frightening

I blink a few times. Good, she's finally gone. I start to detangle my hair and fix myself, it's just a distraction. I'm just seeing things, right? It's been a tough couple of years, and I'm probably just stressed. After this whole Kuvira fiasco is over, I'm taking a vacation. Maybe I'll visit the Fire Nation. Yeah, they've been unproblematic for awhile. Very healthy, very non war-like. It'll be great!

"Kitty!" Jade says as she and Bolin bust into my room.

"What?" I ask while still working through my hair.

"What do you mean 'what?' You're awake, that's what!"

"Of course I'm awake, why wouldn't I be?" I ask her.

"You've kinda been asleep for a week," Bolin tells me.

"What?" There's no way I was out for that long.

"You don't remember?" Jade asks.

"No. All I remember is the coronation and Kuvira not stepping down."

"Kitty," Bolin says. "Are you sure your spiritual-"

"No," I cut him off. "That ship has sailed, and I don't want to talk it."

"Kitty..."

"I don't want to talk about it!" I snap. "Please..."

"Ok, we're sorry," Jade says. "Well, come on. We need to get ready, and hurry."

"What, why?" I frown.

"We're going to Zaofu."

...

"Where's Kuvira?" I ask Dan, one of Kuvira's many employees.

"In the map room."

I need to talk to her. There's no way Su is giving up Zaofu. I'm a spy, and one of my jobs is to distinguish any problem that may be arising. This is a huge problem, because this will end in war.

"By this time tomorrow, my mother will have signed the treaty, and the Earth Empire will finally be united," I hear Baatar Jr. say.

Instead of going inside, I decide to listen by the door. They could be talking about something we don't know yet, it'll be smart to stay here.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Kuvira warns. "Securing your hometown won't be like every other city."

"Zaofu stopped being my home long ago. I'm ready to take it by force."