4;6

What the heck happened?

"You passed out again."

I jump as I'm startled by Jade. Did I say that out loud again? I didn't even know she was in the room.

"Bolin and I are worried about you, Kitty," she says getting straight to the point. "This isn't the first time you've fallen out on us."

"I'm fine, I probably just need to rest more. I'm over doing it."

"No, Kitty," she says sternly. "I know that you know that this isn't normal. You told me everything about your spiritual abilities, and you haven't been able to channel them in three years! And on top of that, you've been suppressing your airbending. Bolin and I have been talking, and we think it's time for you to reconnect with your sister."

"No."

Not this again, I don't want to hear it.

Korra doesn't want me around anymore. I refuse to go back to her just to be shut out again. I'm not putting myself through that ever again.

"But this is hurting you! Be reasonable, Kitty! There's a reason why this is happening to you!"

I don't like her talking to me like this. I've never seen Jade so frustrated with me. First it was Opal and Wing who expect everything from me, and my sister already left me. So did Mako, everyone who meant the world to me. I can't lose Jade, too!

"I know, ok! But what am I suppose to do?" I break down.

I can't help but to break out in sobs. I just want to go back to sleep forever.

"-Korra is gone!" I continue. "And we have no idea where she is! I know something is wrong with me, but I'm trying and it's scary, because every time I try and give something my all, I end up losing people anyway! I would love nothing more than my sister back, but I'm scared because I know she doesn't want me back! She left me, she didn't care that I almost died, too! She doesn't care about me, none of them do!"

"Don't - Don't cry, Kitty," her voice cracks.

She joins me on my bed and wraps me in her arms. My body is shaking. I'm just so over it all. I'm sad, I'm angry, and I'm tired.

"You're not going to lose me or Bolin. This is going to be over with soon, and we're going to get you the help you need, ok?"

I nod, and we sit silently together. "You've never hugged me before," I tell her.

She sighs a bit. "I didn't mean to make you cry," she replies softly.

I've never seen this side of Jade before. I like it. She's always so protective, and has this hard exterior. I like when she's nice and shows the softer side of herself. She's amazing at what she does, but on the inside, she's a nice girl with an emotional, compassionate side. I like it.

"You didn't, it was going to come out sooner or later."

"I guess we should get going," she says after a while. "Kuvira wanted to see us."

...

"Nice to see you up and well again, Kitty," Baatar Jr. says to me. "I'm sorry that my family did that to you."

Shut up.

"Thank you, sir." I give him a less than genuine smile.

I really hate you.

"You were just bluffing, right?" Bolin asks Kuvira getting straight to the point. "I mean, you're not really gonna attack Zaofu are you?"

"When people don't cooperate, we must find other ways of convincing them to join."