3;5

The Air Nation has its first recruit. Team Avatar's search for new airbenders in the Earth Kingdom led them to Kai, an orphan with a shady past. And Kitty still has yet to tell anyone about her secret new abilities. Will she eventually tell them, or will she hold it in forever? Meanwhile, Lord Zuko is hot on the trail of three escaped criminals who pose a great threat to the Avatar. Unaware of the danger to her, Korra continues her mission to find more airbenders. Next stop, the walled city of Ba Sing Se.

...

"Why didn't you tell us you can airbend?!" Korra asks angrily.

I look around nervously at everyone. They all look so angry- mad actually, and they're all 100x bigger than me, the size of buildings! There's Bolin, there's Mako, Tenzin, my sister, even my parents. They're all here to interrogate me, tell me my fate.

"I'm sorry, I was just scared!"

"There's no excuse, you lied!" Korra's voice echoes.

They all circle around me and point down at me. The closer they get to me, the smaller I get.

"I'm sorry!"

I couldn't tell them the truth. If I did, they'd send me away. I had to keep it a secret!

"And you thought I was a liar!" Kai yells at me, coming out of nowhere.

"I couldn't tell any of you!" I try to explain.

Meelo and Ikki come out of the shadows and they start prancing around me. "Liar, liar! Kitty's a liar!" They chant with sickly sweet smiles painted across their faces. I try to mute them out by plugging my ears, but it doesn't work!

Suddenly two huge muscly men make there way out of the darkness, and they quickly lock my arms in theirs.

"Let me go!" I fight. "Where are they taking me!?"

"You're going back to the compound! You will never see the light of day again!" My father booms.

"No! I won't go back, you can't make me!"

Out of nowhere, a younger version of myself appears. She, as in me, looks so sad. Like I've been crying, and she clutches her old raggedy teddy bear and blanket in her tiny arms.

"Bye, bye," the younger me says, and she waves sadly as the men drag me away.

...

I wake up in a sweat, and I look around in a panic. Ok, I'm still in the airship. My secret is still a secret. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I have to tell someone. If I don't, I'll probably explode! Sure Iroh knows, but what is he going to do, walk out of the Spirit World and tell everyone?

... He could do that, couldn't he? I mean, the portals are open now. He could do anything he wants at this point- calm down, Kitty. You're driving yourself mad.

"Are you ok?"

I look up quickly, startled by the voice. Oh, it's just Jinora. I turn over to face her. Look normal. There's no way you can tell her what's going on. If I do plan to tell anyone, it cannot be anyone related to Tenzin.

"I'm fine, just a nightmare," I tell her as calmly as possible.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What was it about?" She asks innocently.

"Um- I don't really want to talk about it, but thank you."

"Ok, well if you need anything. Goodnight, Kitty.''

"Goodnight."

I turn back over and let out a long awaited sigh. That was a close one.

...