Book 1; Introduction

Before you read; ATLEAST GET TO BOOK 3! I know how we feel about books 1 and 2, ESPECIALLY 2, but I promise I did my best to make it amazing, and my books always have a twist ;) Book 3 and 4 were my favorite to write and I need you to read it, pwease!

↓↓↓

I DO NOT OWN THE ATLAxLOK SERIES! I DO NOT OWN CHARACTERS or PICTURES USED THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK, I DID NOT WRITE THE AVATAR SCRIPT, AND I WAS NEVER APART OF THE CREATION OR MAKING OF THE SHOWS OR THE COMICS! I only take credit for characters I created!

...

Welcome to Republic City

Hi, my name is Kitty!

I know what you're thinking, and yes, that is my real name. My family has some weird obsession with the letter 'K', so most of us have names that start with 'K'. Obviously they ran out of ideas with mine, haha. So yeah, that's me, Kitty. I'm 15 years old, almost 16, and my older sister, Korra, she's the Avatar. We're actually only eleven months apart, so naturally we're really close. Our entire life I've watched over my older sister to make sure she is safe and isn't doing anything that'll get her, or the world, in trouble. My father has always told me, since I'm the mature one, I have to keep watch over her because she's the Avatar. Of course my mother told her the same thing when it comes to me because she's older, but I've definitely done a better job... I've always been the one to get us out of trouble, but that's ok, that's what I'm here for. The Avatar is the bridge between the physical world and the Spirit World. They have a responsibility to the world, but it's our responsibility to protect them, too! As Avatar Roku once told Avatar Aang, in the Avatar state, you are at your most vulnerable. If you die in the Avatar state, that's it- the cycle is over.

I'm more disciplined, composed because I have to be, my sister on the other hand is energetic, she's loud, and she can be unpredictable. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with it, we compliment each other, and we've always been close. I guess because I have a slight wild side as well. I'm just good at hiding it. Ever since we discovered Korra is the Avatar, we've been living here in this compound where she trains, while the White Lotus watch over her- if you can really call it that. They're really judgemental and they ridicule Korra over everything! The White Lotus played a massive roll in aiding the Avatar during the One Hundred Year War. They're a well respected group responsible for bringing in the next Avatar... They're also a bunch of grouchy old men who are just mean! It's like, if you think you could be a better Avatar, then why aren't you, ya know? I'm just glad my sister doesn't take them to heart, but I do. I train Korra, too! I always think I've done a good job until they come around.

Master Katara is different. I've spent a lot of time with her, and she's nothing like those other lotus jerks! She's sweet, she tells me stories about her travels with her husband, the late Avatar Aang, her late brother, Chief Sokka, the late Kyoshi Warrior, Suki, Firelord Zuko, and Master Toph, and she makes these amazing sea prunes that are to die for! Being stuck in this compound isn't always fun, but when she's around, she makes it all worth it.