3;14

Zaheer infiltrated Zaofu and attempted to kidnap the Avatar. After a harrowing battle, she was saved. She and Kitty have also discovered a shocking truth: Kitty has crossed paths with Zaheer before, and Aiwei, Su's trusted adviser, has been working with him. This truth seer turned traitor managed to escape, but Su tasks Team Avatar of tracking him down. Now the hunted becomes the hunter as Korra searches for answers.

...

We finally made it to a small town after passing miles and miles of nothing but deserts rocks dotting the landscape. As Naga sniffs aroud, I pull in with the jeep behind Korra.

"Aiwei has definitely been through here," my sister says, then turns her attention to Naga. "Nice tracking, girl."

"Let's ask around," Mako suggests. "Maybe someone's seen him."

We enter a tavern and everyone inside turns around and stares at us. That's weird, maybe they know us because we're Team Avatar?

"Ohh look, they have a mover poster of me," Bolin says, looking at the tavern walls. "Must be big Nuktuk fans, yeah, I should go out and say hello ..."

"Hate to break it to you, friend, but those are wanted posters," I tell him. "And there's one for each of us. It reads, 'Wanted by Her Majesty, the Earth Queen, for crimes against the Kingdom.' "

"I'm guessing this is because we took her airbenders," Mako adds.

"They weren't hers to keep!" Korra explodes. "I swear if I see her pinchy little queen face again, I am going to-"

"Uhh, guys..." Asami says. "We should get out of here."

I look around and everyone in the tavern continues to look at us. I think they recognize us from the posters. Before we exit, I take my poster off the wall and stuff it in my pocket. What, can you blame me? This is my first wanted poster! That's a big deal!

...

It's Asami's turn to drive, so I ride on Naga with my sister. Naga runs with us on her back while the rest of the group follows us down a windy road. Naga runs up a small slope sniffing the ground for any scent near a bunch of rocks.

"Naga found something," Korra announces.

we get off her mount and my sister earthbends a giant boulder to the side to find another jeep hidden behind a small clearing.

"Aiwei's jeep!" I exclaim.

I run over to the vehicle with my friends and start looking around. We're another step closer to finding this loser.

"I think you're right," Asami replies. "He can't be too far then."

"Bolin and I will investigate the Misty Palms Oasis and see if he's hiding up there," Mako says.

"Yes!" Bolin says happily. "I love it when you talk like a cop."

"I'm coming, too," I tell them.

"No," Mako tells me.

"I wasn't asking. I'm a cop, too, and if we're looking for someone, then why shouldn't I go? Two cops are better than one."

"Count me in," Korra says.

"No," I tell her. "You and Asami wait here in case he comes back. Besides, we don't want to cause too much attention to ourselves, and if Zaheer is down there, I'm not going to give him the opportunity of tracking you."

"All right," she pouts.

"Ooh, Mako, Kitty! We should wear disguises and pretend we're going undercover! That way no one will recognize us. Haha, police work is so exciting!" Bolin says happily.