KB gazed at Madam Go's confused face and asked her again,
"Do you like her or not?"
"Oh... of course, I like her..."
"Waeyo?"
"Wae?... Well...She is lovable."
"Lovable?"
"Ye..."
"I don't get it."
"She is sweet and genuine."
"Genuine? Do you mean without plastic surgery?"
"Hahahaha...of course not that!"
"What then?"
"She is sincere and just being herself."
"How do you know?"
"She treated me that way..."
"You know her for...how long?"
"Just yesterday..."
"And you think she's sincere?"
"You can always know...sincerity is a feeling... I feel her kindness..."
"Arasseo... I feel her too..."
"Pardon?"
"I feel her sincerity, too..."
"Oh... Arasseo..."
"Anything else about her?"
"I... Am I being interrogated, KB-sshi?"
"Yes, you are... I need to know what kind of girlfriend my hyeong has!"
"Oh..."
"Anything else about her?"
"Ye..."
"Which is...?"
"KGE-sshi is deeply in love with our LMH-sshi... And she looks very much lovely because of that."
"Is she?"
"I believe she is..."

Silence.

"That's good enough... Gamsahabnida for the information, Madam Go..."
"You're welcome, KB-sshi..."

KB was about to drink his tea when Madam Go said again,

"KB-sshi... Do you think KGE-sshi is in acting? I mean... This interrogation...you questioned me because you're suspicious of her?"
Madam Go's eyes were so broad as she waited for KB's reasons.

KB gulped that he almost choked.

"Yaaah! Madam Go... She's not in acting!! She is sweet and lovable, indeed!! Haisssh!!! What in hell you think she was in acting?!" KB snapped and glared at the startled Madam Go. He frowned and snorted, too.

"Pardon... KB-sshi.." Madam Go bowed with her frightened look. She saw KB's dismay; she didn't expect his reaction to her question. Actually, Madam Go was confused now. 

"And no... I'm not suspicious. I don't have any doubts about her." KB paused and sighed. "Now it's clear that I'd be a miserable second lead." He chuckled.

"Pardon, KB-sshi... what second lead? And why miserable?"Madam Go's curious face was too funny in KB's eyes. She looked like an owl with those big and unblinking eyes.

"Aigoooo... None of your business, my dear Madam Go!" KB smirked, and with his charming smile, he said, "KGE-sshi is in love with my handsome hyeong...That was what you said, right?" KB stared at Madam Go, who nodded repeatedly. KB rolled his eyes and said, 

"That what makes me miserable! I think from a hundred percent; I can only get zero points one chance of getting her. Hahaha... BUT! That's enough for me to try, anyway!" KB winked at Madam Go. Madam Go's eyes were blinking too much now. Although she felt like this handsome boy was talking more to himself, not to her, she still tried to process everything KB said but failed. 

"Oh... do you mean you don't like KGE-sshi?" Madam Go questioned KB carefully; she didn't want to make KB dismay again. But, it was another mistake also.

"Yaaaaah!!!" KB yelled and glared sharply at Madam Go, who was shaking now. 
"Mianhae, KB-sshi..." Madam Go's lips were trembling, as her face went white. 
"It's the other way around...Aigooo!" KB snapped and rolled his eyes. 
"I see..." Madam Go whispered. 

Silence

"Now, could you ask LMH-sshi to see me?" KB's voice softened again. 
"Arasseo, KB-sshi..." Madam Go bowed and went to see LMH.

Haiiish!!
Why is he so angry?
Does he have a military syndrome?
He needs to find a new girlfriend!
I pray that he will find a good girl too.
Just like our LMH-sshi, who finds KGE-sshi.
Or is he jealous at LMH-sshi?
Does he like KGE-sshi?
Aigoo...
What if he does?
What would it be?
Poor KB-sshi...