HE

Hallyu King
Gangnam Blues interview, 2014

During the interview that took place after the photo shoot, he talked about his ideal woman, "I like someone who can finish my sentences. Everyone has their own merits. I think a woman, who understands her own merits and self-confident, is cool. If the woman has an unexpected wild side, it is also attractive". LMH
(The Star, Hancinema)

🖤Sneak Peek🖤

Golden Night

He still hadn't moved his eyes from her. She really was interesting. He could see her shyness and politeness that genuinely shown in her gesture. He saw how she smiled and bowed shyly to everyone she greeted. That was so cute, he thought. She must be a new actress. And it was amazing of her, he thought again, that she had to be one of the awardees. If she wasn't, she wouldn't even be seated here anyway.

Muse

"Jagganim,, I'm sorry. Can you tell me once more? I mean,, can you tell me what's her name again?" LMH sounded really strange. It made KES didn't know whether she had to be worried or she had to laugh.

Land and Sea

He was sitting in the balcony of his hotel room while he scrolled down the comments on the net. He knew that people would comment and wrote their opinions about his comeback drama. But he was taken aback by the hatred comments toward KGE.

Haunt

LMH poked his head. He knew exactly that he was just made up excuses to make him feel like he wasn't being a crazy stalker. To that thought, he felt annoyed and embarrassed at the same time. What is it with me?

Cap

LMH was standing behind KES when his eyes catched a figure who he thought was a new member of the main casts. But to his surprise, it was none other than 'his' Chungmuro Queen. He couldn't stop his eyes from staring at her. And he didn't want to stop anyway. He really amazed by her. She seemed never cease to surprised him.

Peak

"Sanbaenim, I think I need my hand back, since I still have to use it for another years of my long life." KGE said to him jokingly and started to giggle.

Missing

KGE-sshi, I hope you're alright. I wish I was there with you, so I could cheer you up whenever you're worried. LMH sighed deeply to his wish.

Itchy

"Annyeong, KGE-sshi, I am always busy. But I got plenty of my time for you."

Fall

"Annyeonghaseyo, sanbaenim. I'm sorry I have to come and wake you up." the owner of that soft and melodious voice greeted him and bowed to him. It was her. She was here, in real. He suddenly sat up straight and shyly smiled ear to ear. He woke up happy.

Sway

LMH's eyes never stop following every move of her since she entered the room. He was like absorbing all of her presence to fulfill his lung with her freshness. And he seemed to be lost in his own world.

Slow

He pressed his cheek on her head that she could hear his vein pulsating along with her own heartbeats.

Green

"She is famous because of her determination, indeed." LMH agreed. He looked at KKN's face and asked, "how was everyone in the 3rd squad? When are you guys going to shoot again?" he tried to change the subject, but he didn't know that it was a big failure.