HELPLESS

There is no way you can be that isn't where you are meant to be.
-John Lennon-

Interviewer:
So, are you in love with someone right now?

LMH:
No. None. I'm pretty sure of that. Maybe at around 35, I would get to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan's. I should meet more people to do that, I think.

LMH, 2014
"The Heirs" interview.

*#*

Jan 28, 2020
Trade Tower, Gangnam-gu Seoul.
9 pm

The night was getting colder as the freezing wind blew a little harder. They still had to take some more details of the scene after LG dismissed the awkward meeting with PM Goo. The main scene was completed, that BSH decided to take a thirty-minute break before they do the closing set for tonight's filming. He was so happy with the results and wanted to make a perfect ending to the scene.

BSH briefed his crew one by one for the final scenes and talked to LMH about the required acts. The director and the lead actor looked so intense with their discussion.

A little farther from the filming set, KGE sat in front of the preview screens. She watched the last scenes they had finished to check on the results. KGE smiled contently. Everything looked great and promising. How she loved the way, LMH walked out from the revolving glass door and gracefully swayed his long legs towards her. She got the shivers by watching his intense eyes with his undeniable charismatic aura. LMH was a King in real.

KGE felt her heart was melting like ice cream when she saw how attractive her boyfriend was on the screen. He looked deliciously sexy in his serious and focused manner as King LG. LMH was an enthusiast and a hard worker who always did everything passionately. He portrayed LG perfectly with all his hard works and determination. KGE smiled proudly at how he grew from the cute and sweet Kim Tan to this mature and charming LG. LMH unquestionably had come so far in his acting skill. He indeed made a remarkable comeback with this LG.

KGE once thought that a handsome actor like LMH wouldn't get any hardship from ridiculous people out there. LMH was loved by so many fans around the world ever since his hit drama BOF. And when Kim Tan was created, he had made himself a living legend. He gained his popularity more than any beautiful boys of K-Drama had ever been. But surprisingly, KGE found so many hatreds thrown upon this popular Hallyu King because of his beauty.

LMH was accused of getting many big projects because of his handsome face rather than using his talents. LMH was bullied for being untalented and that he didn't deserve all the popularity he gained around the world. It was sad and Ironic how haters responded to the hard work and effort of a beautiful and talented man named LMH.

You are beautiful, and people hate you for that.
I am ugly, and people hate me for that.
We were both accused of being untalented.
And here we are working together.
The ugly duck and pretty King.
The ever untalented duo.
In the world of hatred.
What would we be?

LMH and her difference were that LMH boldly took legal actions against the heinous and inappropriate hatred directed at him. MYM had been vigilant about these matters. They would not allow any irresponsible bullying on any platforms to cause mental depression and harm LMH's good reputation. Basically, MYM was LMH. Whatever became MYM's decision and policy, everything was certain on the orders and approval of LMH himself as the owner of the agency. As for KGE's side, she had to bear all the pain from the hatred on her own shoulders.

Look at you, sanbaenim.
Everything about you is enchanting.
You got zillion eyes stuck on your beauty.
I can see why you are charmingly irresistible.
It's not your pretty face, and it's not your perfect shape only.
It's your perseverance and humility that makes you shine brighter.