SWAY

The days of their filming were getting more exciting and interesting in each and every scene they played. Although many of the main casts didn't always have the same scene at the same time, but they were still connected to each other. They've become family immediately.

The last time LMH and KGE had the same scene together was 2 days ago, it was the chicken restaurant scene. They had taken 3 scenes with 65 angles. And today would be another long day for both of them.

They were going to take 2 scenes today. The first scene would be in the police station where Lee Gon was captured and interrogated by Jung Tae Eul. It was also the scene of Jo Eun Seob's first appearance.

"DoHwan-sshi, how are you? It's been like ages since our last filming in
Gyeongju," LMH greeted WDH with his genuine fondness and warm hug. WDH gave LMH the kind of respect a young brother would give to his big brother. They were clinging and laughing with each other like old friends do while waiting for KGE's arrival.

"Whoa,, you really got that King's aura with this suit, sanbaenim," WDH couldn't stop his admiration over how LMH's look in his Kimseoryong design. LMH only chuckled and gave him a little shy giggle along with his thank you, as if he just got a compliment from a girl. WDH laughed at his reaction.

"Waah,, you really are a very humble King, Pyeha!"

They both stopped their happy conversations when they saw KGE entered the room. She looked so fresh and gorgeous with her loose beige pants and black sweater. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She really looked like a simple and feisty detective. She bowed to everyone and she came over to where LMH and WDH were standing. She smiled widely toward them.

"Annyeonghaseyo sanbaenim, Annyeonghaseyo DoHwan-ah," she greeted them cheerfully and bowed to the director beside WDH, "gamdognim, how are you? I'm so ready for our scene." She bowed as she said that.

LMH's eyes never stop following every move of her since she entered the room. He was like absorbing all of her presence to fulfill his lung with her freshness. And he seemed to be lost in his own world.

The sudden silence from LMH made WDH glanced curiously at him. He then followed LMH's eyes movement. And to where his eyes directed, WDH smiled knowingly.

"Sanbaenim!" WDH poked LMH on his arm, "Gaja! I would love to see you act with Noona," WDH smiled ear to ear and winked at LMH.

LMH startled and nodded at WDH's bidding and walked to where his scene would take a place.

*****

So now it's DoHwan-ah?
LMH frowned.
When are you two getting that close?
Still frowned.
And now you are 'Noona' to him.
Couldn't stop the frown.
Are you two being friendly or what?
Buzzing sound in his head.
He sighed.
But he still put his sweetest polite smile on his face when he finally sat down in front of KGE. They were sitting face to face in front of a so called Jung Tae Eul's working desk.

"Whoa, sanbaenim, look at your suit! It's super cool!!" KGE couldn't hide her admiration just like WDH did a minute ago. Her face lit up and her eyes were opened wide.

"Daedanhi gamsahabnida, KGE-sshi," LMH thanked her politely while he pulled off his sleeves with his two hands. That gesture only made KGE giggled.

,,, So you two have been doing things together without me knowing it?
LMH couldn't stop his mind.
,,, Are you guys going out?
He shut his mind to that frightening possibility.
,,,Did you guys ever talk about me?
He felt agitated.

"LMH-sshi, here's the property we use for the scene." one of the crew gave him a piece of paper which looked like a real money with his face on it. Lee Gon, the King of Kingdom of Corea.
That face of him really looked like a real king who owned a kingdom.