REAL DEAL

Smite/smīt/ verb; past participle: smitten: strike with a firm blow, or be strongly attracted to someone or something.
-Oxford Languages Dictionary-

Hilton Hotel, Busan
11.30 am, LMH's room

If there had been a wish LMH loved to wish, it was to have KGE stays with him. But he didn't dare to ask her to stay, for he didn't want to hear her say 'no' or 'can not'. LMH knew he wouldn't be able to handle his heart when she couldn't. Besides, he had no heart to ask for something he knew would only make her feel the need to fulfill his request.

So, he let her be, staying or not; it didn't matter. LMH was already happy to have her here at the moment. He couldn't wish for more, and he knew KGE had done more than he hoped for. She had come along way from Seoul to Busan only to see him. She had driven alone to be with him without him asking. She came to love him and make him the happiest beloved boyfriend. His ever-exciting girlfriend had made him the luckiest man. Always.

"Imino..."
"Hmmm..."

LMH loved the way KGE tiptoed then grabbed his neck to wrap her arms around him. She knew how to make him feel wanted and make his heart fluttered. One of KGE's most potent charms was her innocence and genuine cuteness. Somehow, she was like a little girl who had no idea of how beautiful and attractive she was.

KGE didn't seem to know or care about how her beauty could attract any man she wanted. Those qualities of hers had him smitten. KGE had never tried to attract him nor flirt with him from the very moment they met. She was just herself, bubbly and funny, shy but friendly. She was a total beauty in his eyes, in and out. The only beauty LMH loved to cherish for the rest of his life. 

Their faces were only an inch away. This baby girl could be the cutest and the sweetest girlfriend when she wanted to. LMH smiled fondly at her as she warmly smiled back at him. LMH could feel her warm breath on his face. Her eyes were looking into his eyes as she said, 

"May I stay?"

LMH was surprised.
He couldn't believe his ears.
Did she just ask his permission to stay? 
He thought he could jump in jolly by her question.
KGE just asked him whether she could stay or not.
When he didn't dare to ask her to stay.
Was she out of her mind?
How would he say 'no'?
How could he say 'no'?
Who would say 'no'?
He wouldn't!
For sure!

It wasn't KGE's smile or her sweet breath on LMH's face that warmed his whole being right now; it was her sweet question that made his heart warmed, fluttered, and tender. His brain was busy digesting the question while his heart seemed ready to explode.

"Mwo?" He unconsciously spoke out the word when his heart was beating a little faster now from his excitement. 

Did she really mean it?
Didn't she have to meet her boss?
Did she just choose him over her work?
Could he really have her stay with him today?
What had he done in his past life to be this lucky?
He couldn't be this lucky to have her came and stay for him.
KGE had put him above anything important to her, even her works.

LMH looked into her sparkling eyes, looking for some reassurance. Their eyes gazed into each other. But before KGE answer his unspoken question, LMH picked her up and carried her onto the bed. KGE giggled gleefully as LMH threw her on the bed and then carefully dropped himself on top of her. His broad smile didn't leave his happy face.

"Ask me again, GoEun-sshi..." He whispered as his eyes gazed over her lovely face. KGE pinched his cheek and repeated her question softly, 

"Minho-sshi, May I stay?" KGE questioned him in a cute tone as her fingers played with his thick hair gently. LMH gazed lovingly at her adorable expression and chuckled. He loved how obedient she was to comply with his request.