TRUTH OR DARE

~Everything, in time~
-nn-

Jan 3, 2020
LMH Apartment
7am, bedroom

"Yeobseyo"

"MinHo-Yah.. Are you going out with BS again?"

"Mwo??!!"

Chingu..
jinjihage??!
What time is it?
You woke me up for this??
Unbelievable!!
And where did you get that idea?
Are you kidding me?
I have enough of it
Ridiculously annoying!

"Yaaaaah!! I am dating KGE now!" he shouted.

LMH was too irritated by the question that made him unconsciously shouted. He totally forgot that KGE was sleeping beside him.

KGE startled to wake up.

JIW was silent on the other line of the phone.

Thunderous laughter.

JIW laughed too loud in thrill then said,

"Whaaaaaa.. MinHo-Yah!! jinjihage?? Aigooooo... Dude! Hahahaha.. That is just TITANIC!!! GIGANTIC!!! MEGA!!! Omoooo... This dating news will only shake the whole universe!! Hahaha... " JIW excited voice was even louder than LMH's irritated shout.

KGE eyes were bulging out now and she started to punch LMH's arm. He grabbed her hand and grinning mischievously.

"Shake your head, Chingu!! You know that this is highly confidential!! But to shut your mouth, I dare you to hear the truth. And now just give it a rest to that ridiculous question! Jinjihage!!" his tone was hard but it was full of confidence and happiness at the same time.

LMH giggled to the blushful KGE beside him who was covering her face with her hands. She was too embarrassed, that LMH just confirmed their dating to his most significant and bestest old buddy. And he was one of the top Hallyu's actors as well. She felt uncanny somehow.

LMH stroked her head while he was still on the phone with JIW to make her ease. She sat closer to him for a clearer hearing, though. Curious.

"Arasseo Chingu! Let this beautiful truth be my burden to bear. Chughahae, chingu! I'm the happiest old friend here. Just be happy... And well..be scandalous!! Hahahaha.."

"Gamsahabnida, IlWoo-yah! Will do.. She said hi!" and he giggled mischievously as KGE pinched his thigh.

"Whoaaaa.. That's just scandalous already.. Time to retreat then, before I witness some awesome things that will become my other burdens." his laugh never finished when he bid LMH goodbye and sent his regards to KGE.

"Imino!! What did you do??" she hissed as she covered her head with the blanket now.

"I did what every proud boyfriend does.. Let me see your face now, baby.." LMH teased her as he tried to remove the blanket from her head. She tightened her grip on the blanket.

"Aniyo!" she refused him from under the blanket. He laughed now. And let her kept her head hidden while he put his arm around her covered body.

"We'll be having our busiest days again tomorrow. I wonder how we would started the filming again, now that we have left Lee Gon and Tae Eul too far behind us." he grinned.

"What do you mean?" still from under the blanket. LMH put his head on her covered head. He sighed.

"They still have a long way to go for falling in their deep love...while I'm already drowning deeper.." his tone deepened now.

"Sanbaenim.. Is that your lines for Lee Gon??" she giggled when she thought that LMH was cheesy.

"Wae? It's LMH.. Lee Gon is just not my equal opponent yet!" he started to pulled out her blanket. This time he was succeeded. KGE face was too cute with her shyness and tangled bedhead. He pinched her blushing cheek.