BREAK

Pos·ses·sion /pəˈzeSHən/: the state of having, owning, or controlling something, or an item of property; something belonging to one.
-Oxford English Dictionary-

OSEN Interviewer:
"Do you know LMH is dating Suzy Bae?"

KWB:
"I had no idea. I haven't had a chance to see the news article yet. Can I see the report? I guess I won't be able to contact MinHo hyeong for the time being."
Soompi, March 22, 2015

Interviewer:
"How is LMH reaction to your project with Suzy Bae in your new romantic drama?"

KWB:
"Minho hyeong called me, and he gave me his support for my work with Suzy Bae. I got full support also from my girlfriend, Shin Min-ah."
Korea Daily, July 4, 2016

Kim Woo Bin, LMH's former co-star in 'The Heirs.'

*#*

Hilton Hotel, Busan
9.30 am, LMH's room

LMH was startled to wake up by the sound of his blaring cellphone and doorbell at the same time. It was deafening. He reached for his cellphone without opening his eyes. 

"Haiiisshh... where the hell is it?" He reached for the phone from the side table as he grunted. He was too sleepy and exhausted to bother to read the name that appeared on the screen.

LMH irritably picked up the phone and got upset instantly when a slightly hoarse voice yelled at him. The obnoxious unknown guy protested with a thunderous voice about their so late plan. LMH got pissed off and was about to snap back when he heard the man addressed him with 'pyeha.' Only then did LMH remember when his mind could finally regain its logic.

"Aigooo... Is it you, DoHwan-ah?!" LMH sounded uncertain and confused.
"Jinjja???" WDH half screamed in disbelief.
How could his Pyeha forgot about their plan, and that he didn't sound to remember anything, not even his voice! Was he drunk? Something was really wrong, WDH thought. 

That was the last word LMH heard before his eyes caught up at the beauteous sight in his arms that made him forget about everything, including the loud and curious man on the phone. LMH unconsciously left the cellphone lying on the side of the bed without bothering to hang up. 

His eyes could not escape from the silky smooth and beautiful tempting back before his very eyes. He smiled and mumbled as he traced the curves of that luscious body with his fingers.  Such a perfection, LMH thought as he moved his fingers slowly. He bit his lip when his fingers reached the beautiful hips and those round sexy buttocks. He gulped down his saliva so hard.
This girlfriend of his did have a curvy shape that would make any man go crazy. KGE had been driving him crazy since he didn't even remember when. 

LMH had been noticing and following, or should he say 'stalking' KGE's career since the night of the BIFAN award in 2015. He admired and enjoyed KGE from many of her movies, magazine covers and interviews, commercials, SNS, Instagram, and many more. She had been his most favorite actor of her generation. Besides her impressive and admirable track records, LMH drowned in her iconic beauty and her elegant sexiness. Without him realizing it, LMH had become KGE's avid fan. 

KGE was a legend in his eyes. Especially when the young and charming Chungmuro Queen had caught his greater attention at the end of 2016, it was when Goblin aired and became LOTBS's biggest rival. He found her even more exciting but intimidating at the same time. And in years later, they met again by fate. It was really a good fate for him. For LMH had been longing to meet KGE in person and work with her.

Wasn't it just like a fairy tale when that legendary KGE was lying naked beside him after their hot and wet moments they just shared an hour ago? How should he describe his feelings at this very moment? How would he even describe this storybook reality, to sum up his feelings? From the moment she came into his life up until now, he couldn't find the right words to describe his heart. It was too overwhelming and unreal.