UNBREAKABLE

Be your own heroein.
-nn-

BH Entertainment, Seoul
CEO meeting room
Dec 29, 2019
11am

"Sajangnim, the bashing in the SNS over KGE-sshi seemed to get even fierce since there are many Netizens who take action and somehow the war is already happening." one of the IT staffs reported today's up date for their actors and celebrities daily issues under agency responsibility.

SSW nodded to the report and took a deep breath before giving his instructions for the matter.

"Let them be. As long as it doesn't touch the sensitive area for the business, all is well. We take it as the advantage in the term of promotional materials. Just make sure that KGE-sshi did not give any reactions to the war." he took his phone and started to dial a number.

Calling
LYJ, MYM CEO

"Yeobseyo, LYJ-sshi. How are you? I'm sorry to bother you. I think we need to make an arrangement for TKEM media promotions. I would like to set up a meeting with your agency."

The war in the SNS over KGE wasn't the only thing KGE had to endured and gotten herself prepared with everyday. It was also the pain that came with it. The pain that wasn't only hers, but the pain in the hearts of the people she loved and loved her.

Nothing new, it was always the same old story :

KGE was an ugly actress,
"She looks like she could be anyone's aunt"
"plain," and "unlike an actor"
"She's too ugly for LMH."

KGE couldn't act that
"she behaved badly on set"

KGE wasn't a match for her co-star.
"They should put another actress to play with the leading man."
"Should I suffered once more from watching Kim Go Eun's other dramas? does this country have no other actresses?

And they just kept on bullying and repeating their hate speeches in every SNS sites.

And, being LMH's leading Lady in her new drama was one of her most painful pain. When the drama hadn't even aired at all yet.

I thought this won't happen again
How long these things going to happen?
Do I really deserve this hate?
Why do they hate me?
Did I do them wrong?
Why can't they love me?
Don't I deserve to be loved, too?
Did they know all my crafts?
Is it my fault to look like me?
Why with my appearance?
I can't change my look
I won't change it
I'm fine with it
I love myself
I am who I am
Truely
KGE was pondering alone on the bed. She was alone since LMH had to go to his interview and photo shoots before 10am. She sighed.

She got up and decided to get home straightly. She had washed anyway, she will take her shower at her place.

I'm on it, people
Like it or not
I'm working my ass
So, screw you all
I'm going to have a good time
Mind your own life
My life is mine
So
Be it!
The warrior in her always came to alive whenever she needed to be strong.
Hwaiting!

Beep

"Euniyah! Are you Ok sister? I read all the bashing on the net. How rude they are! I hate them. I hope you don't take it by heart, yeodongsaeng. You're the most beautiful person I've known. I love you dearly! And I hope my MinHo-yah would also see you the way I see you. Send my love to him. I'm his fan!"

You're the sweetest, Eonni
I love you too
I'll be fine, though
I need time
It's just the same hurt
I'm wounded
At heart
And it's bleeding again
And again

She looked around the spacious room and felt dejected. Why she suddenly felt that she didn't belong there. The room wasn't for her to be in. Why she felt this low? The bashing had done her before, and it really ruined her life. She didn't want it to happen again. Not now, not ever.