YOUR THOUGHTS

Writer's Letter

Oct 2, 2020

Hello!
I would be very happy if you would read this letter.

Dear beloved readers,

Let me pour my heart in this letter. First of all, I am thankful that since Jamanchu's first published in this awesome app, it let me experiencing love and exchanged love with you all.
I am so blessed 🙏

I was a newbie when I started to write and published Jamanchu in August 2020. And I am still. But to my own surprise, I've wrote 48 chapters ever since. I have never thought that I could. But yes, here I am showering you with lines and up dates 😅😅 I really hope you don't mind. 🤗

I've been writing all the chapters with love for you to be in love with since my first chapter. And as a writer, nothing is more important than a happy and addicted readers😻. I need you all to know how  highly appreciated you are. Thank you so much for your time to wait, to read, to comment and to vote for every single chapter.

This Jamanchu wouldn't ever be happening without our amazing and beloved KGE&LMH. They are really inspiring. May they live happily and love tirelessly.

With this letter, I would love to ask for your help. I need you to leave your thoughts for me and Jamanchu so I could be a better writer in the future ahead.

And please know that your comments on every line that I've wrote is my happy pil. I really Love reading them all. Sometimes I wonder if you didn't leave any comments on the chapter. I was worried that you might not enjoyed it at all.

But no worries.. That's just me and so you know 🤗😉😘 please be happy reading Jamanchu whether you're commenting and voting or not. I'm just blessed already.

Now,, would you mind tell me...
1. Why do you read Jamanchu?
2. How do you think of Jamanchu?
3. Which one is your favorite chapter and why?
4. Why do you leave your comments?
5. Why you give your vote or not when you read something on Wattpad?
6. How many chapters do you think is better for Jamanchu?
7. Do you have any wishes for our couple?

I know it's much! 😅
But don't worry.. Just answer the ones you want to answer. That would be more than enough for me. Every word is precious for me🤗

Thank you so much for your precious time to read this and help me improving my skill. Much appreciated. 🖤

Sending love,
SAL

PS:
I'll be writing soon!
Alert 🤣
OH.. And kindly leave where you from🖤 I love to know your country.