SECOND LEAD

Lead your heart to the light, and let your heart leads you to a life full of lights.
-SAL-

Jan 27, 2020
LMH's Parents'house
10 am.

The door was opened, and KB's happy smile was the first thing LMH saw.

"Joh-eun achim, Min Ho hyeong. Let's have a date with our baby today!"

LMH felt like he wanted to whack those happy smiles on KB's handsome face. 

This old brat had the charm of a sexy villain in real life. LMH admired KB's honesty and boyish way of living. KB was his closest old buddy who always knew how to have fun. He knew how to handle people's expectations, especially girls. Between JIW, LMH and KB, it had always been KB who could ever have girls around. Girls loved KB's bad boy's vibes. Weird.

And this bad boy wannabe was here asking for a date with 'our baby.' Such a brat indeed! It was going to be a long and annoying day for LMH!

"Aaarrrgghhhhhh!!!" LMH complained and made an unhappy face. He glared at KB's excited face. He knew this old rascal would come and annoyed him today. It was all because of that one jewel that attracted him. And that jewel definitely wasn't LMH. KB was too easy to read. 

"What are you doing here?" LMH snapped but let KB came into the room.
"Whaaaa... Is it your kind of room now? This girly and chic room should be prepared for a pretty and lovely daughter in law. I wonder who it would be?" KB winked. He preferred to comment on the room decorations rather than to answer LMH's question. 
"Yah! This is Eomma's house... let her choose whatever she likes to choose!" LMH rolled his eyes.
"Aigooo... are you having a premenstrual syndrome?" KB smirked as he threw himself on the bed then made some jumping monkey moves.
"Haiiishh!! Do you think it's a trampoline?!" LMH snarled and threw a pillow right to KB's mischievous face.
"Hahaha...Hyeong! You're too obvious!! Please don't get mad at me... I can't help it! Our baby... Gosh...how should I say it? she absorbed my soul!!!" KB's face was sparkled when his excitement was genuine. He was being exaggerated in LMH's opinion.
Or not? LMH failed to judge now.

KB's eyes were wandering around as if he was trying to recall everything about KGE. His smile never left his famous 'baby face' as he closed his eyes as if it could help him remember everything about KGE in his mind. KB exhaled in content as he lay down on the bed.

LMH snorted at KB's expression; he couldn't choose whether to laugh or to get this brat a blow on his tiny head.

"Yaaaah!!! You're talking about MY GIRLFRIEND here!!! What do you expect? That I'm happy with your silly stupid crush on her?!" LMH's pitchy voice echoed in the feminine room.
"Aigooooo! Silly stupid crush?? You hurt me, hyeong!!" KB glared as he rubbed his chest, showing LMH how much he was hurt.
LMH threw him with his socks.
KB giggled.

"You should have been proud, hyeong! OUR baby is making me sick in love too!!" KB grinned mischievously, and his eyes gawked at LMH's sudden thrown T-shirt on his face. "Yaaaah!! What's this smell?? YACK!" KB yelled and tossed the T-shirt to the floor.

"GET OUT! I'm going to have a shower now! YOU BRAT! go see Eomma!" LMH threw his shorts now to KB's face. KB dodged it and burst out laughing. He wrinkled his nose as the shorts almost touch his face. KB always loved LMH's cute expression whenever he was annoyed. LMH had always been his favorite mate. 

KB let himself sat on the bed and started to talk about KGE again with his sparkling eyes. This boy looked like he was really into LMH's girlfriend, and he didn't care. He didn't bother LMH's sulking face.

"Last night, I got myself stuck with our baby's Memories of The Sword...Gosh!! How should I repeat it??" KB didn't bother LMH's annoyed face as he kept talking about how amazing KGE was.