TRUST

The highest grand prize in life is love.
Love is an award for those who pursue life's achievements.
-SAL-

Jan 1st, 2021

Dearest friends and readers,
Happy New Year!
All the best wishes to you from today and forwards.
I would love to thank you for your continuous love and supports for Jamanchu and me since
August 23rd, 2020, when four first chapters of Jamanchu were published.
I can't thank you enough for your kindness to read, comment, and vote for Jamanchu.
With this note, I would like to thank you all again and again.
I am so blessed ever to write this fantasy love story to entertain you and share my love for our beloved couple with you and the world.
I hope this fanfic comes to your convenience.
Without further ado, please enjoy this first chapter in 2021.

Sending you all my love,
SAL

*****

LMH's parents' house
Guest room
10.30 pm

LMH was crazy about KGE's exciting and playful games of love. She invented many surprises from the beginning of their love story. When a shy girl was so bold in terms of love, LMH knew so well of his risks. This girl would prisoner him for life.

As for tonight, LMH learned how hard it was to guess what was on KGE's beautiful mind. She was definitely a Queen. She did things that no other would ever think of or even dare to do. He couldn't compare her with anyone, anyway. He, himself, could never compete with her divergent way of thinking. LMH believed that KGE's standpoint was one of her most potent gifts in any subject of life. It also gave her the ability to portray many roles differently and ironically in her crafts. She was the epitome of uniqueness.

LMH was full of alert and anticipation of what she might do to him tonight. He prepared himself so well for this moment. He couldn't wait for her surprise to see his ring on her pretty finger. His excitement was on its high.

"Stop!"
KGE ordered him with a firm tone.

LMH was startled, but he halted as he was told. Again, he took her order.
"Is it the end of my journey to you?" LMH said huffily when KGE only giggled.

LMH stood patiently as he was waiting for KGE's next order. He wondered where he stood and which corner his girlfriend was standing.

The only lights on were from his phone and hers. But still, he couldn't see what was prepared for him to finally see his ring of promise on his girlfriend's finger. LMH exhaled so loud that it only made KGE chuckled, and she said,

"Be patient, my King..."
"I can't..."
"Yes, you can..."
"What now?"
"Wait..."

She hung up.
The room was pitch dark now.

"Baby..."

LMH was about to complain, but before he continued his saying, the light came on from the standing lamp in the room's corner. And there she stood gracefully, just like a perfect mannequin. He stunned.

LMH couldn't believe what he saw.
He didn't realize how his mouth opened so wide when he heard her said,

"Imino, this I promise you..."
Her voice was the sound of a love song. A love song that was initially soft but intense in its chorus. The voice that would drive you crazy in the end.

Her voice was even sounded seductive when all he saw was nothing but her nakedness.
She looked like an enchanting Goddess.
Her beauty was surreal.
She looked unreal.
When she was real.

LMH could only gasp.
His eyes wide opened.
His heart was beating fast.
He knew he couldn't scream.
When all he wanted was to scream.

"Are you feeling like a real King now, Imino?"