NAKED

LMH Apartment
Dec 28, 2019
4.30pm

They sat side by side on the couch with joysticks in their hands. LMH and KGE played the WWE 2k20. They were bickering and arguing over the how they have to play and who got the better techniques between both. Too noisy to listen to.

"Yaaaaah!! I told you don't push that button if you want to boost your power up, baby!! Jinjihage!" LMH shouted and glared at her.

"Wae??! I've tried it before and it was okay! It must be the joystick that doesn't work well!" she yelled back and gave him a snarling look.

"Haiiisshh!! You stubborn ajoomma! I know better! I'm a gold player since forever! And I've even taught kiddos many times!" his voice so loud that it even louder than the music background on the game.

"You better beat me first before you tell me what I should do with the buttons!" She bickered back with a hiss at the end. Her face was annoyed and she was pouting. And
"Mwo??!!" she shouted.

REPLAY
WINNER
LMH

"Yay!!!! See?! YOU LOSE!!!!" LMH jumped and danced mockingly at her.

"You!!!" she threw the joystick as she got up and started to try to grab his T-shirt but he ran here and there too fast.

"Wae??!!! Told you, you'd lose!!" he smirked and kept avoiding her hands. They were like cat and mouse. But it was mostly like the mouse chasing the naughty cat.

"Yaaaaah!! I promise you, I'll teach you later! You swell-headed ahjussi!" she shouted as she stop the chase.

She got back to the couch and sank her body in there. She was really irritated by her so called boyfriend. She blew out a breath so hard that it let her bangs flappy. And that naughty boy was laughing out loud while he was standing on the bed. Far from her.

He jumped up then slammed his tall body down to the bed.

"Auch!! I'm sorry baby!! I won!! I smacked you down, baby! Hahaha.. Told you!!" he just wouldn't let it go.

She glared. "Gross!" she cursed. LMH laughters were all she heard.

Ascending ring tone

Incoming call
GY sunbae

"Yeobseyo Sunbaenim! What a nice surprise! So happy that you call. How are you?" KGE voice was sincerely happy and cheerful.

Wae?
Sunbaenim?
Another one?
Who's it?
LMH sat abruptly and stared at KGE who happened already stand up and went to the door. Where did she think she was going? LMH frowned.
Was it a secret?
A man or a woman?
A sunbae
The hell?

He ran to the door and blocked her way. She glared.

"Oh yes I will, sunbaenim. We should all meet up there. I can't wait!! I really miss you all." she was so excited as she went back to the couch, leaving LMH in curiosity.

"I know! It's been forever since we hang out together. I really miss YIN eonni. Aww.. I really can't wait to gather with you and everyone again. It's so exciting!" her happiness was obviously real. LMH wondered.

LMH stared at her back then sat on the brink of his bed. It was getting dark soon. He was thinking of taking her out for dinner. He waited.

"Yaaah! That's a secret! Hahaha, sunbaenim! When will you ever stop teasing me? Ne!! Hajima! No no no no.. I will tell you myself when the time is right. Haiisss.. Why with you and people? Leave me alone!" she laughed out loud.

Mwo?
What is it you want to tell that  'sunbae' yourself?
What 'right time' ?
People who?
Aaarrgghhh
Is it JHI?
She mentioned YIN.
GY?
LDW?
He frowned.