PERFECT

Love is giving and caring with no planning until the day of the wedding.
-SAL-

Hilton Hotel, Busan
7 am LMH's bedroom

LMH read LYJ's text and sighed. This was the second time his beloved noona gave him recent news about the next project. Yet, he still didn't want to bore his mind with it. He thought of getting himself to focus on The King with nothing in between. 

Noona...
Mianhae...
I don't mind auditioning.
For me, it's exciting and challenging.
The problem is, do I really need that audition?
It's been a decade since the last time I did one.
What happens if I didn't pass the audition?
Wouldn't it be embarrassing?
What a waste of time as well!
I better do what I like without worrying about passing or not.
Don't you think that I'm too old for an audition, Noona?
Besides, I still have more important things to worry about. 
MY LOVE LIFE, for example!

LMH got up from the bed, naked. He loved the gorgeous panoramic from his room balcony. The magnificent view of the ocean only reminded him of his beloved girlfriend, who loved the beach and the sea so much. 

LMH stretched his arms and closed his eyes while enjoying the soothing sound of the waves. The sound of the waves had him longing more for the mighty girl who made him head over heels with her love. He wanted her. He needed her. He sighed.

Good morning, baby...
I hope you had a goodnight's sleep...
Thank you for your love last night.

LMH chuckled at his first thought when he awakened a few minutes ago because of LYJ's text. It was always that bubbly and lovely girl he called 'baby' who mastered his mind. That enchanting baby girl seemed to have magical control over him. She had him under her spell, and he didn't mind at all.

LMH seemed to have no time to think of something without her popping up his head. KGE was always on his mind. She was always on his mind with that smiling and twinkling crescent moon eyes looking at him in everything he did. Whenever, wherever. He missed her all the time when she wasn't around. 

LMH exhaled heavily. He didn't plan to fall in love with KGE at all. The truth was, LMH didn't prepare to fall in love with anyone at all in the first place. He had enough of love story before The King.

He had two years of self-healing and self-reflection for his thirty years of life. All he ever wanted and had in mind at that time was his next step for keeping his crown as the Hallyu King. He thought of how he would get himself a remarkable comeback after his military service. He never thought or made a plan about getting himself a new love or a new dating relationship after the last heartbroken story he had almost three years ago. 

LMH once had even believed that he was allergic to romance. Romance only occurred in Korean dramas. Everything about romance was a big fat lie and a false hope in real life. Only fools would believe that real-life romance was as sweet and as magical as the love story written by a classy writer such as KES. He preferred to stay logical and practical.

But life indeed treated him very well when he finally got the chance to meet the charming Queen of Chungmuro.

At first, LMH didn't dare to think that he had fallen for KGE in such a dubious moment of his life. He once had believed that it was only a starstruck that attracted him to her. But love was never something you could control, nor you could easily get out of it either. Unconsciously, LMH fell in love with KGE. He fell in love with her planlessly. LMH was deeply in love with this ever-gorgeous funny, and cute puppy-like KGE in no time. 

LMH smiled ear to ear when the picture of KGE's famous wrinkled nose popped up in his mind. She was definitely the cutest creature ever alive for him!