TURBULENT

The days were passing by so fast. They were in their busiest days of all. KGE and LMH seemed to be the busiest ones, since they both were the leading actors.

Krrrriinggg

"yeobseyo.." LMH sleepy voice greeted someone or something in the air as he raised his head up from his bed and rubbed his eyes before squinting and trying hard to open them. He tried to adjust his eyes to the darkness. He scoffed and shook his head, knowing that he might have just talking in his sleep. And then he removed his blanket off  from his bare chest. It wasn't his phone that rang but his alarm.

It was 4.30am, and he had to get going and get ready for his filming today. He got up and  sat on the side of his bed and took his phone.

Inbox 1 message

"Sanbaenim, thank you so much for last night. I'm so lucky to have you sang for me. Your fan."

He was smiling shyly after reading the message. He would love to woke up everyday with everything about her, and her text did the magic.  How sweet of her, he thought. He smiled fondly at the word "your fan". It seemed like she knew how to make him smile.

So, you're my fan, GoEun-nie.
What kind of fan are you?
When are you becoming my fan?
I'm so lucky you are my fan.
Will you be more than just a fan?
As from 'your fan' to 'yours'
In other word: 'mine'
And he couldn't stop his jolly smile to that possibility. He was looking forward for that possibility.

Beep

"LMH-sshi, are you awake? We have one hour to get ready. I'll be down stairs."

He looked at the table clock and sighed. He got plenty of things on his plate today. He was a little worried and nervous at the same time. It wasn't the filming and the scenes he had to take that got him worry, they were never been a problem though. It was all about how he would handle his actions towards KGE. That was the thing what was really bothering him. Never had in his life before that he didn't trust himself. He always knew how to control and handle his actions. To certain points he could be acting cool if he must, but on her matter, he didn't have any confidence at all.

He was always been an honest man who has never faking up his acts and personality. To that personal acknowledgment, his guts just told him that KGE's issue was going to be his turbulence.

Beep

"Good morning sanbaenim, hope you're awake already. I'll be seeing you and KKN-sshi soon. Can't wait to see you!"

Why did she have to put KKN's name on her text?
Wae?
Why should she?

He rolled his eyes and his lips pouting in expressing his uneasiness. Why did he feel like he was being so easily got irritated or annoyed to whatever she did with her male counterparts lately. He wondered. He really couldn't control his feelings nowadays. He was really in a serious problem. He was in trouble. He felt vulnerable.

Typing
"Good morning, GoEun-nie. Can't wait to see you, too."

...Erased...

Typing
"Good morning, GoEun-nie. I'll See you soon."

... Erased...

Typing
"Morning, KGE-sshi. See you!"

... Sent...

That would do for now, he thought.
He needed to draw the line now before he got overboard in everything he do regarding KGE. LMH knew that he couldn't get enough of her, so then he had to keep it slow before he ran too fast and ruin everything.

Then he got up and went to shower. He decided to play a pro co-star today.

*****

"KGE-sshi"