STOP

... we can never measure the length of time. Even a second could feel like an eternity, when forever sometimes feels shorter than a second...
-SAL-

Jan 26, 2020
LMH's Parents' house
11 am, Dining room

"Baby, can you get me some spoons?"
"Where?"
"In the kitchen, in the second drawer under the coffee machine."
"How many?"
"Six..."

LMH was busy with lunch preparation. He looked so happy that he didn't stop smiling giddily. He asked this and that to everyone, including KGE, whose face was confused every time he asked her to get things from the kitchen.

KGE rolled her eyes.
After those plates, now he asked for spoons.
What would he ask her after the spoons?
Forks? Knives? Stove? Salt? Pepper? Napkins?

Haish!!
LMH-sshi!
Do you think I know?
Which spoons? Which drawer?
Like I know everything in here!
Oh, yes, I do!
I completely forgot that I do!
I forgot I was born here!
I was raised here!
It is my home!
I live here!
Daebak!!

KGE snorted.
But she did go to the kitchen, though, and tried her best to find everything he asked and made sure she was helpful enough.

Madam Go glanced at KGE as she curved a slight smile in the corner of her thin lips. She thought KGE was adorable and docile to LMH. She also thought this 'baby' was different. She didn't know exactly what, but she just knew KGE was different in a perfect way. Madam Go wondered. 

"Baby! Where are the spoons?!" LMH shouted from the dining room when KGE was still standing in the middle of the big kitchen looking for a coffee machine. Her eyes seemed to possess difficulty to see and find the things she needed to get.
She clenched her fists.

Yaaaaaaah!!!
Can't you be more patient??
Like I don't try my best to help??
I am trying to find the coffee machine here.

"KGE-sshi, let me help you..." Madam Go came to the rescue as she rushed to the spot beside the giant refrigerator. There it was, the coffee machine. KGE grunted. How could she not see it?

"Here are the spoons, KGE-sshi." Madam Go handed her six silver spoons and smiled.

"Gamsahabnida, madam Go." KGE nodded and smiled back at her. KGE looked at the six spoons before she went back to the dining room and wondered. Why six? She frowned.

"Baby!! What take you so long? We will have lunch within half an hour!" LMH's impatient voice let KGE ran to the dining room. KGE looked like a little girl who was afraid to lose her candy because she couldn't find her daddy's shoe.

Madam Go chuckled. The two young people looked like a newlywed couple who played a new home together. She loved their vibes. It sent strange feelings to her heart. It was happy, giddy, funny, silly, but most of all, lovely. It was a lovely feeling Madam Go felt in her heart.
She tried to digest this 'lovely.' 
They looked lovely together.
They were lovely together.

"Thank you, baby..." LMH took the spoons from KGE as he bent his head a little to level his face with her annoyed look. He chuckled.

"Why my baby looks so cute when she's upset?" He teased her when KGE just glared and snorted at his tease. 

"Sanbaenim..." KGE hissed as LMH pinched her cheek adoringly and giggled. 

KGE was too shy that Madam Go and her staff were looking at them. LMH winked and shuffled her hair instead. She didn't dare to look around just to find curious eyes looking at her. KGE wished that LMH would behave a little for the sake of her. But she guessed he wouldn't.

LMH wouldn't stop showering his shy girlfriend with love and adorations. He didn't care about other people looking at them. He loved to show his heart to every eye. LMH was so proud of his girlfriend. If he had to take all his pride to show his heart, he would. LMH would tell all the damn world that he was in love and loved this one special girl.