STRONGEST

The strongest persons are those who brave to face their own fears.
-SAL-

Question: 
Have malicious comments that point out your appearances ever stressed you out? 

KGE:
Actually, I don't care too much about it, but I think I give in to the standards of actress appearances too often. If you lose weight, you lose weight. If I manage, I do, or I don't. Sometimes I don't understand these standards. It may be necessary, but that's not all.
Each person will have different standards so that you won't meet those standards one by one. 
So, I think it would be tragic if I try to be pretty because I'm aware of the fact that I'm not pretty. No matter how hard I try, I won't be as pretty according to their standards. And pretty looks are temporary, but the charm that comes from within is long term. After all, however old the person is, they will remain as that person. 

Kim Go Eun, 2017.

*#*

Hilton Hotel, Busan 
5 pm, LMH's room

The room was a little dark. Apart from the curtains being tightly closed, only a small light was on from the bedside table. There was a faint melodious voice came from the open bathroom. 

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I'm lost without a cause
After giving it my all
Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I've been through
Who on earth can I turn to
I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you, I can be strong
I look to you
I look to you, yeah
And when melodies are gone
In you, I hear a song
I look to you

KGE softly sang one of her favorite songs from Whitney Houston as she brushed her body slowly with a soft sponge. Her memory for this song was dear to her heart. She had sung this beautiful song in front of her fans at her first fan meeting back on May 21st, 2017. How time flew so fast. She got a little teary as she sang. This song had been her personal solace whenever she had herself sad and depressed.

She was having a bubble bath, one of her most favorite activities. She couldn't stop smiling, though, as she rubbed her soapy skin. Her mind was wandering to the sweetest moment when she had given herself wholeheartedly to her beloved LMH. She giggled shyly. She never thought of having that bravery to love him the way she had done it a while ago. 

And she could hear LMH's voice clearly in her ears when she made love to him perfectly a while ago. She trembled at the memory of the feeling she felt when their bodies were fused into one. KGE closed her eyes when the same sensation made her whole body feels the pleasure again.

KGE had shown LMH the love she would only give to him and made him shaking, trembling, quivering, and sweating in his complete surrender under the power of her love game. LMH had let her done everything she wanted freely. She felt so complete. And now, with the beautiful image of him in her mind, KGE heard him calling her name and shouting his love for her in between his erotic groan and moan. His voice had been her weakness. She quivered.

"Imino..." She softly whispered.

Subconsciously her hands gripped the sides of the bath tightly. Her body always seemed easy to react and respond to his charm. She bit her lip and decided to focus on another memory and sang again.KGE shook her head hard and mocked herself. She needed to stop thinking about him.LMH was her addiction. No doubt.

She cursed herself.

KGE continued to sing again finally. It seemed to her that the song's lyrics perfectly described the meaning of her boyfriend to her. LMH indeed got a significant influence on her. She had never thought of having such deep feelings for this dream-like man. It was endearing yet frightening.