GREEN

LMH was always on top in everything he did. He was also one of the top South Korean celebrities on the SNS. He always had his best way in getting the love from his fans all over the world through it. And he knew how to communicate with his fans by SNS.

That's just the good side of it.
LMH scoffed.
He was just came back from his daily scrolling ritual. And now he was frowning and his lips were pouting.

#How to be KGE

He snorted at the hashtag.
He was feeling irritated.

Here were their comments:
"They are all good kisser, KGE is so lucky"

"Oh, I really want to be her, so I can kiss JHI oppa!"

"GY really eat her!"

"The best chemistry for KGE is PHJ. The way they kissed was so sweet! Omooo!"

"I would enjoy the kiss too! I'm so envy KGE"

"I think I will kiss PBG if I was KGE. They look so cute together!"

Bla bla bla... Bla bla bla... Bla bla bla

Seriously?
It was all only acting!!
It's really annoying!

Those eye candy co-stars of hers
Aaarrgghh!
I can't!
Well it was part of the works.
Didn't I have all the prettiest co-stars either?
They also think I'm the best kisser
Why should I complain?
Wae???

He threw his phone to his bed and went straight to his favorite spot in his room. He slammed himself to the couch and crashing it with his weight. He felt his blood boiling and his head hammering. His heart felt like it was burnt.

He tried to get himself into to his favorite games. But it didn't help. That was so weird. It never happened before.

It's all about her.
It's all because of her.
And that stupid hashtag.

Beep

"Pyeha, would you join the party? Let's meet up! River Café at 7pm. See you!"

DooHwan-ah, help me.
He sighed.

"I'll be there, DoHwan-ah"
He prayed that this so called party would be the best distraction.

*****

So they were gathered here in this cozy Café in Seocho-gu, for another boys night out. The Café was near the river. It had the best atmosphere amongst others.

LMH, WDH, and KKN were tried to hang out with some of the crews tonight as they had their one day off from the shooting. They shared the laughters over foods and drinks, and all the boisterous things they could do.

"Pyeha, how was your scenes with GoEun Noona? I bet you two had a blast in every scene," WDH started their conversation. They were the three of them in the small table outside the Café. They loved the spot since their first boys night out.

"We did, mullon imnida. She really is the best. Daebak! She made every scene seems so easy to play and she made me feel easy too." LMH answered WDH questions with so much admirations in his tone. That only made WDH smiled secretly and glanced at LMH with a knowing look.

"Whaa,, indeed she is, hyeong. I had my first scene with her in the Taekwondo training center." KKN commented with a genuine admiration, "She really did every scene by herself. I was like, whoa,, really? I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes." KKN couldn't hide his awed toward KGE.

"She is famous because of her determination, indeed." LMH agreed. He looked at KKN's face and asked, "how was everyone in the 3rd squad? When are you guys going to shoot again?" he tried to change the subject, but he didn't know that it was a big failure.