LOST

Be sure you are ready for the future before you say a word. The end will surprise you when your words become real one day.
-SAL-

Interviewer:
What do you think of Kim Tan's love?

LMH:
Looking at Kim Tan, I think it's not puppy love. I can feel the deep, intense love in his heart. I can't put in words the intensity of his love. I think that he is so deeply in love, beyond words. So I wish I have the chance to experience such deep love, like Kim Tan.

Interviewer:
Which is your ideal type? The smart Rachel, kind Eun Sang, or the cute Bona?

LMH:
Hahaha...Kind...Smart...and cute! Hahaha... I have said it before. She must be as lovely as Bona, as clean and simple as Rachel, as unpretentious as Eun Sang. If the girl has these three qualities, she is my ideal type. I think I will propose to her.

LMH, 2014

*****

Trade Tower, Gangnam-gu Seoul
3 pm, LMH's van

It was the way KGE made LMH feels that got him under her spell. She passionately loved him like no one before. The warmth, the tenderness, and the sincerity she gave him were addictive. LMH realized how KGE became the daily needs he couldn't live without, like the fresh air he needs to keep him alive. KGE had become his source of happiness as she made him smile and laugh a lot. He lost time and space whenever she was around. She gave him calmness in every way when she was also the chaos that burned him away. KGE was a perfect package LMH never thought that he would ever find. 

LMH had been in love before, not only once. Just like any normal boy, LMH fancied beautiful girls. He always liked to work and made friends with them. LMH was aware of his strong charm towards women. Although he never thought of himself as a romantic kind of guy, he knew how to treat a girl so well. LMH was famous for being a cute, sweet, and playful man. He was loveable.

Everyone was conscious of how attractive LMH was to girls, including him himself. He could smell the attraction of the opposite sex without him having to try so hard to get their attention. He always knew how to make a girl happy and comfortable with him, whether in work or friendship. LMH held his confidence firmly as the most popular and hot hunk until the girl with those crescent moon eyes came along. She changed the rules of the game.
Basically, she changed everything. 
He had to struggle to get her attention.
He had to level up everything he has to her level. 
This shy but mighty gorgeous girl had turned his world upside down.

This uniquely prominent Chungmuro's Cinderella was different. LMH didn't see himself like he was before when he was with her. He lost his talent in spellbinding a girl under his charm. LMH believed that KGE was the one who made him feels uneased and lost his self-control whenever she was around. She made him fall madly in love with her modesty. He had been feeling all the funny feelings for her ever since the BIFAN awarding night—that one magical night when LMH came to believe that he was starstruck by KGE's enchanting charm and fantastic talent. 

LMH had been KGE's longtime secret admirer until the day he met her in person. One of the best days of his life was when KES called him and told him that this legendary young Queen would be his leading lady. He was over the moon that day, until today. He couldn't describe the strange feeling he got whenever he heard her name. LMH had to admit that he was just like any other fanboy who fell on his knees in front of the Queen. KGE captured his heart without her even trying. She had made him become her amid and fanatic fan.

This genius young actress, who was accused of being ugly, was his death. The word 'ugly' didn't suit her at all. No other so-called pretty girls had ever made him this frail apart before. If there was a word to explain how KGE made him feel, it was 'checkmate.' He was lost in her. He was lost to her. KGE consumed him. She wrapped him around her fingers.