DOOR

Dec 23, 2019
LMH Hotel Room
11.30am

Incoming Call
Feisty Noona

"Yeobseyo, Noona!! How are you? I was about to call you, but you beat me as always." LMH greeted his sister with his cheerful and happy voice.

"Yaaaaah!!! You've been neglecting my calls!! Did you really not have time to pick up your phone? And why you're that happy?" his feisty sister was always put her pitchy high tone whenever she found him irritating.

"Hahaha, mian haeyo Noona, you called me when I was in my busiest filming, and I really am sorry that I forgot to call you back." LMH tried to ease his sister annoyance. "I'm sorry, Okay? Is there anything really important for you to discuss?"

"You better be sorry MinHo-yah!! Or you won't have any holidays at all! I'm gonna make a hell of your life!!" She was indeed a vengeful sister. LMH giggled.

"I was told that Tonight will be the last scenes you will be having before Christmas. So yes,, eomma wants us to have a family dinner on 24th, and she asked you to come home as soon as you are finished all the works tonight." LYJ put a determination tone at her last words. It meant 'No for No' answer.

"Arasseo, Noona. Just tell me where and when, I'll be there. I'll call eomma today." LMH assured her.

"Dongsaeng, you haven't answered the second question. Why are you so happy?" she couldn't hide her curiosity.

"Wae, Noona? I am a happy person.. Why should I not be happy?" LMH giggled.

"Ne, I know you, MinHo-yah! I don't know how, but I sensed something is extremely different. And you better tell me now before I find it out all by myself. You'd be in a huge problem with me and eomma!! Do you hear me?" her threatening tone was something that always made LMH laughed out loud. His sister was really one of a kind. And how he loved her so much. He could never hide his feelings and all to her.

"Go find out. I won't tell you anyway," he teased her.

"Oh I WILL!" LYJ and all her assertiveness. She was as confident as usual, LMH thought. And he knew that she would. He smiled though.

"I have to go now, Noona. Tell eomma I will join the family dinner. See you!"

Beep

"Pyeha!! DID YOU DELIBERATELY IGNORE ME?"

Here came another 'a dear to his heart dude' who always tried to know everything about his personal life. He grinned. WDH really had a problem with his curiosity.

"How do you know? You're too nosy!!"

... Sent...

Beep

"Hyeong, I just need one answer and you better be honest with me! Did you  OR did you not??"

This little Bratt!
But LMH grinned wickedly.

"What do you think? Should I go down to the details?"

... Sent...

Beep

"Whoaaaa!! You really are the King! Daebak!!! Omoooo.. The world must be really shocked if they find out! Can't wait!"

LMH frowned.

"I hope they won't judge us if we were."

... Sent...

Beep

"Mwo? Wae 'IF WE WERE' ? You mean you guys haven't...?? Jinjihage?"

LMH smirked.

"I'm on it. I just have to be patient. You just wait and see. I won't lose any chances to get her."