STOLEN

Bond is something you can only get naturally.
Mutual feelings and similar necessities create the bond.
You can never fake the bond between people. 
-SAL-

Interviewer: 
"How do you describe Kim Go Eun?"

LSK:
"Kim Go Eun? She is the epitome of the ultimate bundle of love."

Interviewer:
"What kind of person is Kim Go Eun?"

LSK:
"When you meet her for the first time, she's a little shy, but she is so lovable. The puppy-like playfulness and that bright, warm smile you see in Goblin is the real Kim Go Eun. When I call her, she has never answered with "yeoboseyo," but always answers with a gleeful "Eonnie" in a really cute way. I always want to make time to see her."

Interviewer:
"What kind of friendship you have with Kim Go Eun as your best friend?"

LSK:
"Kim Go Eun once asked me if I had been able to watch Goblin. I said this to her; I haven't seen all of it due to filming schedules, but I have been monitoring clips of it. I see that you show your cute side to everyone else when it should only be reserved for me. I am worried someone is going to steal you away from me. You should only be showing that cuteness to me."

Lee Sung Kyung, Koreaboo Jan 13, 2017.
KGE's Cheese in The Trap co-star and best friend. 

*#*

Feb 2, 2020
Min's Kitchen, Gangnam-gu
8 pm

The video call was a blow to LSK's mind and heart. LSK thought her eyes just play a trick on her when she read the name on KGE's phone screen. Moreover, by looking at KGE's reaction to the name shown on her screen, it was like a far-fetched thing for this girl named KGE. 

For God's sake, Euniyah!
How could you be this ecstatic?
Is he really doing this video call with you?
Is he doing it as your sunbae or as a man?
Is he doing it as your co-star or as an eligible bachelor?
Did I miss something here, girl?
Did you let him approach you?
When did you start to let him?
Are you going to take his call?
Can you just ditch his call?
Haiisshhh!

Those intriguing questions inside her mind and KGE's reaction in front of her very eyes had set LSK thinking and believing that this secretive girl didn't plan to hide anything from her. This shy and sweet baby Gon of hers surprisingly looked genuinely happy and naturally at ease having that mind-blowing video call. The one who got twitchy was her, instead of KGE. LSK had her eyes bulging and her mouth dropping. Unbelievable.

I know you are likable, loveable, adorable, and amiable, gal.
But, don't you think he is a little weird by doing it?
Isn't a VC a bit intimate for some reason?
I don't want you to think I'm jealous.
You know I love you, baby Gon!
I just want you to be careful!
For God's sake, Gon!
It's LEE -MIN -HO!
Jinjihage?!

LSK found herself tongue-tied. She could only say those words in her mind. All she did was gawking at the name on the screen. It was Lee Min Ho sanbae. She convinced herself.
Was it real?
Was it really him?
Did she read the name right?
Was there any other guy named LMH somewhere?
Somewhere outside this planet, maybe?

DARN! Why on earth had she to feel unease just because of this particular VC? It wasn't like this famous man would steal her best friend away just because of one random video call. But was it really random? What if he really did try to steal KGE?

LSK would like to think that LMH called her beloved KGE for the sake of works and good colleagues' relationship. Nothing more. NO WORRIES!

As KGE slid the screen, LMH's handsome face immediately appeared on it. He looked super wow and so unreal to LSK's eyes. LSK could see him clearly from where she sat. If they hadn't sat side by side, LSK wouldn't read the name and wouldn't be able to see that famous dreamlike face at all. And most of all, she wouldn't feel this confused and curious, either.