"She really nailed it, man! Omooooo... I need a warrior girl like her in my life..." KB shook his head and glanced at LMH, who just stood with his clenched jaw in his silly bathrobe. 
KB's eyes were bulging out.
KB laughed out loud. 
Ridiculously loud.

"Aigoooo...Jinjihage??? Whose bathrobe is that hyeong?! Don't tell me it's our baby's bathrobe!" KB's loud chortle made the giant glass window seemed to crumble. 

"YAAAH!! GET OUT!!" LMH grabbed KB's writs and pulled him up from the bed as he dragged him to the door. "Go see Eomma! And YES! It's MY BABY's bathrobe! Happy now?!!" LMH pushed KB out from the room as he slammed the door. LMH locked the door immediately. LMH could hear KB's outrageous laughter from behind the door. 

"Arrhhh!! You brat!! Lucky that you're my friend!" LMH shut his eyes before he walked towards the bathroom. But he stopped dead in front of the giant mirror when he saw his reflection. 

LMH couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud when all he saw was a shrinking bathrobe in its pinkish color full of flowers, and it was a see-through fabric that covered his body. He could see how ridiculously funny that 'should be sexy' bathrobe was in his giant and tall body.
So, KB had a perfect reason to laugh like crazy just now.

"Eomma!!! Haiiisshh... Jinjihage????" LMH didn't stop his laughter even when he got himself under the hot water. 

It was all KB's fault! LMH didn't even realize how silly that bathrobe was. He just grabbed the bathrobe and put it on him. He was just too focus on KB's ridiculous starstruck and crush on his girlfriend.

LMH's laughter echoed in the room. 

Beep
"Iminoooo... bogoshipo! What time are you coming and pick me up? Can't wait to kiss you!"

In the other room, KB was stalking KGE's Instagram, and he searched the song KGE posted on her feed. 

So, 
You love this kind of song, baby Gon.
Not bad. 
I like the lyrics too.
Don't tell me these lyrics you meant for hyeong.
Haish!! 
It's going to be a long and hard fight for your love.
You are something, baby Gon.
I think I like you, KGE-sshi.
I Like you for my old fashion LMH.
My old hyeong is undoubtedly not bad for you.
When you are too much for that old rascal.
He is one lucky star to have you.
I like the way you two look together, though.
Hate to admit that.
Honestly, you two make a lovely couple. 
But I like you more for me.
Let's see how do you like me?
Or are you going to stay with hyeong?
Well, baby Gon,
You're the queen!
Your choice!
Time will tell!
Excited!

KB smiled as he saw KGE's selfies and her Mind Bridge photos. She looked delicately pretty in his eyes. KB thought this baby girl was genuine and merely confident and comfortable with herself. That was just sexy in his eyes.

So, I like your bare face...
I like your eyes, nose, lips...
I like how you nail fashion, too.
And... Look at that smile! You're shining!
I guess I know why MinHo hyeong loves you...
You are more than you look...Your inner shine more.

Beep
"BRAT! Stop lurking on MY GIRLFRIEND's Instagram!!!"

Mwo??
How does he know?
He's not even here!

KB looked around, trying to find LMH. But he didn't see anyone but Madam Go, who was pouring tea into his cup. He frowned. 

"Madam, Go...is LMH hyeong already comes out from the room?"
"LMH-sshi?"
"Yee..."
"I don't think so... Wae, KB-sshi?"
"Nothing..."
"Your tea is ready, KB-sshi."
"Gamsahabnida, Madam Go."
"Anything else you need, KB-sshi?"
"Ne..."
"Arasseo...I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."
"Oh, there is something I need, Madam Go..."
"Ye, KB-sshi..."
"What do you think about KGE-sshi?"
"Oh?"
"You don't like her?"
"..."