𝟐𝟓 | 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Beginne am Anfang

Hyesoo looked at him flabbergasted, "What? Why would I? I literally just woke up," She responded. Jeno still questioned her, but he decided to ignore that. "Well, then you didn't hear me talking to myself?" He asked to reassure himself.

Hyesoo giggled to herself, "You were talking to yourself? I didn't know that."

"It doesn't matter," Jeno said, waving his hands in assurance, "Goodnight, Hye."

"Goodnight Jeno," She said with a smile. Jeno turned around, making his way back home. Hyesoo watched him go his own way before walking up to her front door. She turned around to see if Jeno was still around, but alas, he wasn't. She smiled to herself. "Sorry for lying, but I was listening," She said to herself, a wide smile on her face as she thought about what Jeno had said, "I hope you know I missed you as well. I want to be with you too."

But our time isn't yet.

-♡︎-

It was the next morning. The sun was shining more than it does on a cool autumn day, and Hyesoo could hear the leaves of the trees in her neighbourhood pitter-pattering as they fell to the ground. As she woke up from her slumber, she looked out the window to admire the bright view. The birds were chirping, and the day had already been a beautiful view to the girl's eyes. Approaching her phone that was sitting on her night stand, she unlocked it to see if there were any messages just in case. To her surprise, there were messages sent to her the same morning by someone she didn't expect.

Nono
hey good morning. how are you doing? :)

Hye
i'm good thanks for asking. why?

Nono
just wanted to check in on you that's all

Hye
well thank you then😊

Nono
no problem <3
Seen

Hyesoo smiled to her phone, her lips reaching her cheeks, resulting in her gums showing from her genuine joy. She quickly jumped out of bed, slightly shocked by her own sudden movement, and got ready for the day.

-♡︎-

As Hyesoo walked into the school, she began her day nice and easy. She saw her friend, Jieun, in the morning and even managed to see Sungchan in his department during her break. Like any other morning, her day was mundane and simple. Nothing has happened, and Hyesoo was used to this cycle.

As she got up, collecting her books from World Literature, she proceeded to make her way to the cafeteria, her steps light as if she was floating. "Hey," She heard next to the lecture hall's door frame. Hyesoo turned around to be met with someone she wasn't extremely familiar with. "Umm... hi?" She said in confusion.

The guy approached her, slinging his arm over her shoulder. Hyesoo was a bit confused and slightly uncomfortable, but nevertheless, she let the guy do what he did; she's heard from others about his personality, and that the boy enjoyed being close to other people. "You may know who I am," He briefly said, walking with her to the cafeteria.

"Perhaps I do, Lee Haechan," She stated in a serious manner, not wanting to cross any border of friendliness.

"Oh, come on. Lighten up a bit please, I'm not gonna hurt you. The guys and I just wanted to invite you to each lunch with us. We wanna get to know you since you're Jeno's girl," Donghyuck remarked.

"I'm not his girl," Hyesoo huffed.

"If you say so," He announced in a sing-song voice, "Just come sit with us please."

Hyesoo sighed. She was slightly skeptical towards Haechan's words, and perhaps she wasn't exactly sure if Jeno would want her there; but then again, she couldn't just deny an opportunity to meet Jeno's friends. After all, they're the friends that healed him after she left, it'd be interesting to get to know them. "Okay, let's go."

Donghyuck clapped his hands and guided the girl towards the lunch table as they made their way into the cafeteria. Hyesoo was slightly regretting her decisions as she saw dozens of eyes upon her; most likely coming from the Dreamies' fangirls, they were always annoyed seeing other girls with the guys. How cliché of them, it's almost pitying. "Guys, Hyesoo is here!" Donghyuck exclaimed, sitting down. Hyesoo looked for an empty seat at the table, finding one in between two other guys; it also just so happened to be right across Jeno.

"Where's Mark hyung?" Donghyuck asked. Hyesoo presumed he was talking about some other friends. "Probably taking a shit," a blonde boy shrugged, the boy then turned his head towards the girl that was just sitting there, "Hi, Na Jaemin," He introduced with a large smile.

"Ryu Hyesoo," The girl responded, an equally large smile on her own face.

"We know," The guy on her left said, "Huang Renjun, Jeno talks nonstop about yo-" He revealed before Jeno kicked him in the leg. Jeno sent a death glare to Renjun to which the boy returned.

"Zhong Chenle!" Chenle said, she remembered talking to the younger boy once, "The one right next to you that's about to fall asleep is Jisung," The boy, Chenle, introduced. Hyesoo turned her head to see where the younger boy was dazing off.

"Huh? What? Nope, I'm up!" Jisung show up. Hyesoo giggled at the boy's response, knowing damn well he was lying. But, it wasn't her place to say anything, so she turned towards the last boy that just arrived. "And you are?"

"Mark. Mark Lee," He introduced.

"Nice to meet you Mark," She replied. From what she could tell by the guys' response, so far, they liked her. She looked straight ahead at the boy in front of her with a smile on her face, to which he didn't respond with. She frowned in slight confusion, wondering what was wrong. She ignored that feeling she had, however, and began getting to know the rest of the group. She had gotten along quite well with the younger ones mostly, Chenle and Jisung.

As Hyesoo was making conversation with Jisung, she was pulled out from her seat and dragged out of the cafeteria. She let out a small yelp, looking up to see who was taking her. To be quite honest, Hyesoo was slightly scared as she didn't know who was taking her, but fortunately, she was only met with the face of Lee Jeno.

Pulling herself together, Hyesoo escaped from the hold of Jeno's arms and looked at him rather annoyed. "What's wrong? I was just making conversation with your friends, but you had to drag me away."

"Why were you even talking to them?" He questioned back.

"Because they invited me to! What's wrong with that? Are you jealous or something?" Hyesoo answered, flabbergasted at Jeno's response.

"Maybe I am jealous!" He answered back.

Hyesoo scoffed, "Why would you be? We aren't even together!" She fumed, "You can't be going around, getting jealous of other people when we aren't even in an actual relationship anymore. Ok? You have no right to be like this because you're not my boyf-"

"Well, what if I want us to be?" He exclaimed.

is this chapter the one i'm most proud of? absolutely not i only like the ending lolplease vote🥺🥺

please vote🥺🥺