𝟐𝟒 | 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Hyung? Hye?"

"Hyung? Hye?"

Both Jeno and Hyesoo turned their heads toward the sound of their names being called. Hyesoo's eyes opened wide, "Channie?" She questioned. She stared at the boy who had called her name, he had a piece of cotton candy in his hand with his other hand in his pocket, a small camera slung over his shoulder. The boy nodded, "'Tis I, Jung Sungchan," he replied, bowing dramatically.

Hyesoo started squealing and ran up to him, "Oh my gosh! I missed you so much, I never saw you around the Academy!" She exclaimed. Jeno following close behind. A few of his thoughts were filled with worry, considering the almost kiss; but nevertheless, Jeno was happy to see his old friend. "Hey Chan, how are you?" He asked.

Sungchan waved hello at his hyung, "Hey, pretty good. Sorry for not talking to you guys, I've been busy with stuff."

Jeno waved his arms in front of him, shaking the apology off, "Nah, it's ok. What are you doing here though?" Hyesoo looked up at the younger boy as well, also wondering what he was doing here on a Monday night. Sungchan wasn't one to go out on a school night usually, so the sight of him here was a bit odd.

Sungchan shrugged, "New me. I've decided to explore the world a bit more," He answered. The two older friends deadpanned at the younger, resulting in Sungchan sighing. "I needed photos for photography class," He gave in.

Hyesoo rubbed Sungchan's back, "Now, was that so hard to admit?"

Sungchan shook his head, "I guess not."

Hyesoo then linked her hands with both Jeno and Sungchan, "Well, since the three musketeers are back together, why don't we all head over there," She suggested, tilting her head in the direction of the ferris wheel. The two boys agreed, signalling that as they nodded their head. Afterwards, the three of them made their way to the attraction.

As they climbed into the cart, Sungchan turned towards the two older friends. "Are you guys... back together?" He questioned.

Jeno and Hyesoo's eyes both opened wide in response, "What? No, we're not," They began to say at the same time, the two stating signs of disagreement. Sungchan let out a small 'o' as he looked out the window of the cart.

"I can't believe it's been so long since we were all together," Hyesoo exclaimed.

Jeno chuckled at the girl's words, "Crazy, isn't it? We used to be such a close trio." Sungchan nodded. Hyesoo turned towards the two guys, "Remember that time we got kicked out of Doyoung's workplace?" She asked, laughing at the memory. The two others began laughing with her upon the memory.

"How dare you?" Hyesoo questioned in rage. It was the time before Jeno and Hyesoo began dating. The three of them had only met a couple weeks before, but they were already close. Their energies matched together so easily, and their mischief of young, free teenagers gave them the nickname, "The three musketeers." The nickname had originated from Doyoung, due to the incident where the three attempted to help him gain more tips on his first day at work, but rather, it ended in the poor boy almost getting fired as his boss was annoyed at the three's liking to make a bunch of noise in any scenario. The nickname, as quoted by Doyoung, suited them because, "It's just like you! You all love to help! Though it turns into a mess, it is true."