𝟎𝟐 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Present Day:

Present Day:

The scuffling sound of people hurrying out of the way filled the hallways of Yeonseo Academy, all of them either looking at the boys in fear or with lust. Now, who are they exactly?

The Dream team. Your notorious popular kids with a brand reputation no one can deny. No matter how you looked at them, they were inevitably popular.

Now regularly, you wouldn't look at elites with fear in your eyes. You'd instead look at them with hope, the hope to become friends with them or to become them. However, out of the seven of them, one stood out with a terrifying dark aura.

That one being Lee Jeno.

Ah yes, ever since the love of his life had left him in tears and darkness two years ago, he had changed. The once smiley and kind basketball player who was highschool's biggest heartthrob had evolved into an emotionless, cold hearted person. There was nothing bright about his demeanour, except for his newly blonde hair that shined brighter than the rest of his appearance. Jeno would never approach another, and the only person he's ever talked to kindly were the Dreamies. She had changed him, and there was no light at the end of the tunnel anymore, he was too far gone some may say.

Now, even though Jeno would never talk to someone unless he is friends with them, that didn't stop many of the female kind to fall for him. The idiotic goal many of them had in which they believed that one day, they would be able to change the cold boy. However, many would either be too scared to talk to him, therefore continuing to admire from afar, or they have shot their shot, which resulted in embarrassment for the said female due to rejection. All because of the effect she had forever cast upon him.

It was the second week of the school year, and judging by how life has been playing so far, the social statuses of the students doesn't seem like it would change soon. The puzzle pieces are finally settling in, and the school year seems almost like any other.

"Hey, Jeno," Siwoo said with a smirk on her face.

Hwang Siwoo.

One of Jeno's many admirers. More confident than the rest, she had first fallen for Jeno after first sight. Upon seeing many other girls gain rejection from him, she decided to try and at least become Jeno's acquaintance before confessing her love for him.

Now Jeno isn't a complete idiot to this and knows what she is trying to do. But, he lets her do this as he couldn't care less about the girl. And with that said, Jeno nods towards the girl as a sign of acknowledging her, and immediately carries on walking to his class with his friends, leaving Siwoo standing there feeling as if she just won the lottery by that little crumb of interaction.

"Why are you leading her on? You should just let her down now before she gets too hurt," Jaemin, the Academy's resident angel and also Jeno's best friend, said, wrapping his arm around Jeno's shoulder.

Jeno shrugged, "I could care less if I hurt her feelings or not; it's her own fault for falling for someone who doesn't like her back."

"If you say so," Jaemin sighs, continuing on the journey towards the classroom.

Finally, the Dream team had arrived at their respective classes, parting ways due to their grade levels. As Jeno settled into his seat at the very back corner of the class, he watched his friends, Jaemin, Renjun, and Donghyuck, as they joked around about some ridiculous video they had watched the night before. Though while watching their little chatter, Jeno couldn't help have some unsettling feeling lying in the pit of his stomach.

The sound of high heels clicking against the hardwood floor had brought Jeno out of his little daydream and back to reality, looking at his professor, Mrs. Kim. She cleared her throat, "Attention class. I hope all of you have officially settled in here at Yeonseo. Now with that said, we have a new transfer student joining our class, please make sure to be respectful."

To be honest, Jeno couldn't care less for a new student. "As long as they don't bother me," he thought. But as soon as he looked up, the new female figure seemed oddly familiar. Jeno's eyes opened wide as he realised who she was.

It's her.

"Would you please introduce yourself?" Mrs. Kim inquired.

"Of course. My name is Ryu Hyesoo. I hope we can get along."

sorry it's kinda short it'll get longer over time

btw if it wasn't explicitly said, the academy is basically like university, mark is a 3rd year, 00 line are 2nd years and jisung and chenle are in their first year :]