𝟓𝟒 | 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Oh you motherfuckers!"

Jeno had obviously made a mistake when he told Hyesoo the boys would react nicely about their recent relationship. At least it wasn't all of them seemingly shitting their pants. That was some slight reassurance.

"Okay, actually, fuck you guys. You couldn't have waited one more month to get together?" Renjun complained.

"Come on, Injunnie. Just pay up," Donghyuck teased, extending his hand out.

"Wait, you betted on us?" Jeno asked. He was slightly offended, but then again, he wasn't that surprised.

"Uh, why would we not? I said you guys wouldn't get together until the new year, Hyuck thought you probably would start making out two months into your 'friendship,'" Renjun explained, hesitantly passing Donghyuck a 50 dollar bill.

"You think very low of us," Hyesoo said to Donghyuck.

"But was I wrong?" He laughed, flaunting his new obtained money in front of his friends.

"Anyways, congratulations to the both of you! I'm glad you're able to find your common ground and be together again," Mark smiled.

"Yeah, after everything you've guys been through, I'm really glad you're able to be together," Jaemin agreed.

"Congratulations, noona!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Have fun trying to deal with Jeno hyung!" Chenle said, causing Jeno to hit him in the arm. Hyesoo laughed at his statement.

Renjun sighed, "Even if I lost my bet with Hyuck, I am very happy for the both of you."

Donghyuck nodded, "Yeah, try not to fuck it up this time," He cackled.

Mark awkwardly laughed, "He's joking. I think."

"Thanks, you guys are seriously the greatest friends I could ever ask for. But, Hye and I have to go now," Jeno said, standing up.

"Oh my gosh, if you're gonna go make out just say so."

Jeno glared at his friend, "We're not, Injun. We're just going to meet up with some other people."

As the couple said their goodbyes, Hyesoo turned towards her boyfriend, "Are we actually meeting up with someone? Or were you just saying that?" She questioned with a smile on her face.

Jeno chuckled, "We actually are going to see someone, but before you ask, it's a surprise."

Hyesoo smiled. Being with Jeno was the best thing she could want, and she was going to make sure nothing broke them apart.

"Jeno! Is that you?"

The couple turned around to see Jeon Jiyeon. Hyesoo tried her best to not show her nervous and tense state upon seeing her boyfriend's ex-wife. Sure, she knew that the two were friends and had no romantic relationship whatsoever, but the thought of how she reacted to seeing the two together when she was younger haunted her mind, and the girl was quite embarrassed over it.

"Jiyeon! Meet my girlfriend, Ryu Hyesoo," Jeno introduced.

Hyesoo's breath hitched, and she sent a small wave towards the girl in front of her.

Jiyeon chuckled, "Nice to meet you. Nothing to worry about, Hyesoo, Jeno and I never had any romantic relationship, and I'm sure we can put everything that happened behind us."

The girl exhaled, "That'd be great! Maybe we could even be friends?" Hyesoo suggested.

Jiyeon smiled, "I'd like that."

"Where are you heading to?" Jeno asked.

"Department store. Yangyang wants to play dress up for fun, and I can't really say no to him. Hopefully, I'll catch up with the both of you soon. It was nice meeting you!" She explained before walking away.

Jeno and Hyesoo began walking again, "Yangyang is her husband. Childhood frenemy turned lover, her first love and everything. When we got divorced, the two of them began dating and quickly married. Cute relationship, nice guy," Jeno explained.

"That's nice how the both of you have been able to move on after your marriage," Hyesoo commented.

"Easier than people think. We were really only just friends, so there were no worries. Oh, we're here," Jeno exclaimed.

Hyesoo looked at the building where they stood in front and furrowed her eyebrows. "Jeno, this is just the 2SEO office. You wanted to go see Johnny and Minghao?" She. asked.

Jeno shook his head, "Just wait. There's someone inside you're going to wanna meet."

As the couple entered the building, Hyesoo saw Johnny and Minghao talking with another man. She couldn't decipher who it was as their back was facing her, but she could just tell by posture that the man was really tall.

"Soo! Come meet our first official rep model!" Johnny said.

Hyesoo walked over with Jeno tailing behind. The unknown man stood up and turned to face her. Hyesoo's eyes went wide, and her mouth went agape. "Shut up," She smiled, still in shock, "It is not who I think it is."

The man laughed, "It very much is so."

"Sungchannie!" She wrapped her arms around the tall boy, embracing him in a much needed hug.

"Missed you too, noona."

Hyesoo tore her arms away from him, "How are you? When did you?" She had so many questions to ask.

"Jeno recommended me. I signed a modelling contract yesterday," Sungchan said.

The girl turned towards Jeno, "You did this?"

He shrugged, "I might've pushed the idea."

Hyesoo walked over to him and gave him a warm hug, "Thank you. For reuniting me with my friends and just being the literal best boyfriend ever."

"It was no problem, Hye."

Johnny cleared his throat, "This calls for a celebration. I've got beer!"

"It's not even 'noon yet."

"Minghao, there's no such thing as too early for booze."

The Chinese boy sighed and complied, taking a beer. The five people in the room called out a collective 'Cheers.' Jeno looked down at his girlfriend and smiled. Feeling his stare, Hyesoo looked up at her boyfriend and gave him a smile of her own.

This moment. This time. Everything felt amazing, like nothing was going to fall apart. No, it wasn't going to fall apart.

Everything was perfect.

we love the reunions and patch ups😊one more chapter😭 hopefully , it'll be a cute ending that we can all love to wrap up the story

one more chapter😭 hopefully , it'll be a cute ending that we can all love to wrap up the story