𝟐𝟓 | 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"Well, I think I should be going now," Sungchan sparked

"Well, I think I should be going now," Sungchan sparked. Now that the trio had reunited after awhile, the three had spent another hour at the park watching the sunset and eating food. Hyesoo looked at Sungchan, her mouth agape. She pouted, "Channie, you can't leave now."

"Sorry Hye. It's still a Monday, and it's getting late," Sungchan reasoned. Hyesoo heaved a sigh and nodded. The three of them began to bid their goodbyes as Sungchan exited the park. It was now just the two of them, Jeno and Hyesoo.

"Come on. It's about time we get going too," Jeno said, standing up as well. He extended his hand for Hyesoo to grab, but she didn't. She sat there for a few minutes, her hair flowing with the light breeze occurring. Jeno was a bit worried that the girl was frozen, but everything became fine as Hyesoo smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the bus stop.

-♡︎-

"And so that's why I think Into the New World the ballad version they did at their concert should be released on Spotify," Jeno concluded. The two of them were currently sitting on the bus on their way home. For the past 10 minutes Jeno had been making an argument over why Spotify should add the ballad version of Into the New World on Spotify, a great and worthy argument. However, someone was clearly not paying attention as heard by the little snores she was making. "Are you even listening to me?" Jeno questioned, he turned his head to look at the girl sleeping on his shoulder, "I guess not," He sighed.

Just then, the bus had arrived at their stop. Jeno shook Hyesoo to wake her up, but the girl was passed out cold. Not a single sound could wake the girl out. Jeno sighed and shook his head, he looked forward at the bus driver who was waiting for them to get off patiently. Jeno reluctantly made a decision, picking up the girl and placing her on his back in a piggy back position. He carefully made his way of the bus and onto Hyesoo's street.

"You know, I kinda hate how you're always on my mind," Jeno began, though he knew Hyesoo was asleep and wasn't listening, he still couldn't help but express his feelings, "I know, I need to understand what I want and love myself first. But, I just can't help myself. How can you be the light of my life, helping me in my toughest days. yet my worst darkness, making me question everything about myself?" He questioned.

"And now I sound like an idiot talking to myself," He chuckled, "I miss you. I hope you know that. Gosh, how stupid of me to lean in and try and kiss you today? What was I thinking?" Jeno cringed at himself. He looked up to see Hyesoo's house right in front of him. Jeno sighed and shook Hyesoo, "Hye, we're home. Wake up," He said in a soft manner.

Almost in an instant, Hyesoo had woken up from her deep slumber. "We are?" She questioned. Jeno nodded in response, letting her down from his back. She quickly brushed herself off, and, almost like magic, she was back to her energetic self. Jeno was slightly confused with her sudden burst of energy, he raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you sure you hadn't been awake this entire time?" He questioned.