𝟑𝟕 | 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

Hyesoo's feet dragged her out of her house when the night was dark

Hyesoo's feet dragged her out of her house when the night was dark. Her friends had left her only an hour before, but during times like this, all she really needed was to be alone. Though, she never believed that her alone time would be at Vision Park.

The girl sat down on one of the park benches, her head drooped downwards. A breath of air. That 's all she needed, and that's all she came here for. Was it though? Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the voice of someone the girl thought she would never hear again.

"Hyesoo... can we talk?"

The all too familiar voice of the boy she loved made her turn around in shock. And there he was. Lee Jeno stood there in all his glory. Despite abandoning him, Hyesoo felt a sense of emotion inside of her. It was difficult to describe, but it almost felt like peace.

Almost.

"If you're here to talk to me about some stupid plan again, save it," She said, no emotion in her voice.

Jeno sighed, "That's not what I'm here for. I need to talk to you. For real this time."

Hyesoo raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh, really? That's why you've followed me here," She replied with a sarcastic laugh.

Jeno let out a small chuckle, "You've seem to have forgotten that Vision Park is opposite my house. Seems to me you've followed me here in a sense."

The girl couldn't deal with the interrogation on the reason that she was here. After all, she herself didn't even know. It was a decision of her unconscious mind. "Fine, have a seat then. Let's talk," She allowed.

As Jeno sat down next to her on the stiff and cold bench, they sat in silence for a few minutes as the boy thought about how he was to word this. "You know, I've been doing some thinking," He finally began.

"That's a first."

Jeno playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled, "As I was saying, I've been thinking. I don't know... maybe we should really really stop this."

Hyesoo was surprised to say the least. She turned to face the boy who was still staring out at the view of the night sky. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Jeno turned to face her, "I thought about what you said. You're right. I don't have a plan for a divorce, I've got nothing. And I can't guarantee anything either. Maybe it's best if we don't have any expectations for each other. We just... go our separate ways."

Hyesoo nodded, looking away from the boy, "I guess so." She chuckled at herself as she thought of an old memory. "You know, I used to say that I needed to lose you for different things. Because of your engagement, because of me, but now, it's not that I need to lose you against my own will. I'm losing you for the best chances to come."

Jeno looked away from her as well, both of them once again staring at the night sky. He chuckled as well, "That's not terrible, I used to swear that you were the one. How stupid of me to even think that-"