𝟑𝟑 | 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

"I need to talk to you

"I need to talk to you."

"You know, if you said it just a tad bit nicer, I might just be willing to."

Jeno pouted, "Mark hyung, come on," He whined.

The older boy chuckled at his dongsaeng's attitude, the softer side that isn't shown often made Mark melt in admiration. "Well then, what is it you wanted to talk about?" He inquired.

"Please help me. I really need it," Jeno pleaded, his eyes filled with a desperation that Mark had never seen before.

Now, if it was any other person, Jeno would've had to create a backup plan if he never got the assistance he needed. However, it's Mark Lee; he's always been caring and selfless, he was the kind of senior that Jeno aspired to be.

Mark smiled at the younger boy and patted his shoulders, smoothing out the younger boy's shirt. His smile was sweet, and it gave Jeno reassurance. "Of course I'll help, no need to ask twice," The elder answered.

Jeno heaved a sigh of relief and laid his head on the older boy's shoulder. With this action, Mark's face contorted into deep worry as he pat Jeno's back in comfort. "Jeno, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice soft and sweet.

"I fucked up badly, hyung. Hyesoo saw me in a bad moment, and now she won't let me explain. What's gonna happen to us now?" He muttered, barely being able to voice out his cries.

Mark pitied the boy. Though he wasn't very familiar with the conditions of a relationship, the boy knew that the only thing that was missing was communication. It was always like that with Hyesoo and Jeno, lack of communication drove them apart more than necessary. But, Mark was determined that this time, they would both figure things out. He didn't want to see Jeno in his state of brokenness again; the cold state of hatred that felt like ages ago was a trait Mark wished he'd never have to see from the younger again.

Mark carefully gave Jeno a hug, "It's okay. Let it all out." With that statement, Jeno allowed his emotions to escape. The tears he fought back were let out, and every single grieving moment was released all at once. Mark hugged the younger with extra warmth and sighed.

"It's okay, Jeno. It's okay, don't worry. Hyung will figure it all out."

-♡︎-

Hyesoo sighed as she tugged on her bag. Her day at the Academy had ended as her classes went by. Though, it went by faster in her eyes as she wasn't with a certain someone. Hyesoo didn't feel like going home right away, and lucky for her, the bus was delayed by an hour or so. The girl decided that to waste her time she would head over to the convenience store and relax for a bit.

Upon arrival, she bought herself a small snack and drink as she sat outside. After scrolling through her SNS for a bit, as well as looking at her surroundings, Hyesoo heaved another sigh. Being alone wasn't exactly what she particularly was used to, and the girl didn't really know what to do.