𝟒𝟏 | 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Dear Hyesoo,

Dear Hyesoo,

To be quite honest, I don't even know why I'm writing this to you. I don't know where you are, and either way, I wouldn't ever send this out.

Wow, it's been like two years. Currently, I'm sitting on a small little desk in my honeymoon suite alone because my supposed wife and I really are taking the arranged marriage thing seriously. Gosh, Jiyeon is such a good friend, but also is incredibly sassy for me to keep up with. She kind of reminds me of your friend, Jinhyuk haha.

Anyways, reading your letter... I don't know what to say. Your welcome, I guess, but truthfully, I need to thank you. You've always been there for me during my hardest times (except when you were the reason for my struggles) and the memories we've made are some that have really lifted my mood during those times.

I'd like to thank you for everything you've thanked me for, it was a mutual enjoyment we had together... There was a story I'd love to tell you. One day, after I dropped you off at your house after the trip to the amusement park, I had spent my walk back home thinking about a lot of things.

But even after all these years, I still remember what I smiled upon that day. The more time I spent with you, it made me realise that I needed to love myself before I loved you, or anyone as a matter of fact. Your words have always helped me through difficult times. And it made me realise that I didn't need to beat myself up for no reason. I thank you for everything. Though you were at times the reason for my tears, you were the light of my life... two years ago.

Gosh, just thinking about it makes me realise how long it's been. I don't think you expected when I'd actually get married, so I'll let it slide about you ignoring our promise. Wait, now I'm ignoring it because I'm idiotically replying to you-

It's weird how much time has passed. And yet, all of a sudden I remember that day like it was yesterday. When we said we'd let each other go and leave it up to fate. That may have been the smartest thing we ever said to each other hahaha.

However, even after telling myself "Put an end to this now, you won't ever see each other again" my heart tells me otherwise. Every now and then, I hope that we'd meet once again. But, I'm not one to break promises. So, I'll leave it to fate like we planned :)

Do you believe in the saying "love is sweeter the second time around?" I do. And I hope that regardless whoever is my second love that my life and the love I give myself will be brighter than the time I was initially with you, my first love.

Maybe we'll meet in seven years when we don't remember each other at all? I mean, two years I could still remember you because it hasn't been that awfully long. What if seven years from now, we don't remember each other? Then that would really be up to fate to start all over again haha.

Well... that's kind of all I want to say. I'm not sending this out anyways, so who said I need to write a lot, am I right? Thanks for your congratulations, and I hope you also find the love that you deserve as well.

Until the day we meet again, goodbye.

-- Jeno

goodness wouldn't this have been an amazing ending if i made sure that they didn't end up togetheralso every time i publish another 1000 reads appear? skshdh thank you for 8k loves!!🤍🤍will be publishing the next chapter sometime this week becuz ...

also every time i publish another 1000 reads appear? skshdh thank you for 8k loves!!🤍🤍
will be publishing the next chapter sometime this week becuz next week i'll be completely dead 🤠