𝟏𝟐 | 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

The pair had lined up at the ticket booth, waiting to pay for their admission ticket

The pair had lined up at the ticket booth, waiting to pay for their admission ticket. "I'll pay," Hyesoo said, taking her wallet out of her bag. Jeno looked at the girl before shaking his head. The boy couldn't possibly let the girl pay for his ticket, that would damage his pride just a little bit. And I guess the boy felt slightly awkward to let the girl pay. Jeno shook his head, "No, I'll pay," he said.

Hyesoo opened her eyes wide before quickly shaking her head, "No! I couldn't possibly let you pay. I brought us here, so I'm paying," she said, making her way to the ticket booth. As she was about to hand her money, Jeno grabbed her hand and brought out his own cash.

"I'm not letting you do that, let me pay," he said, giving the money out to the admission booth staff. Before Hyesoo could even consider trying to stop the boy, it was too late for he had already paid for the both of them. She puffed her cheeks out in frustration, she wanted to pay for the boy's ticket as a sign of gratitude for hanging out with her. Jeno looked down at the girl, softly smiling as he thought she looked adorable upset. He ruffled her head and looked away as she looked up at him.

"He's warming up," Hyesoo thought, smiling to herself. Once receiving their tickets, Hyesoo dragged Jeno to the booth games. One of her favourite things to do at the park was to play at the booth because, according to her, they were very interactive and that's why it's more fun. "Jeno, come on! Let's try this out!" Hyesoo said, pointing towards the ring toss.

The girl quickly took out some cash to try out the game. However, she had failed as the girl had the hand-eye coordination of a sea otter. She pouted and sighed before turning towards Jeno, "Do you wanna try?" she asked. Jeno looked at her and shrugged before handing over some cash to try the game out. Unlike Hyesoo, the boy did surprisingly well and won, meaning he could pick out a prize.

Jeno looked at the stand seeing if he liked anything of the prizes, but he didn't. He was about to tell the staff that it was okay and he didn't want a prize, but he stopped himself as he heard Hyesoo say something. "Get the white bear, Jeno!" she exclaimed. Jeno nodded, pointing his finger towards the white bear. The staff reacted and handed the small bear to Jeno, "How sweet of you, getting your girlfriend a gift," she said.

Jeno opened his eyes wide in shock and quickly shaked his head. He was going to turn towards Hyesoo to explain that they weren't dating, but he noticed the girl had left and was now on her way towards the queue for a rollercoaster. Jeno turned back towards the staff, "Oh no, we aren't dating," he said before running off towards Hyesoo. The staff nodded in confusion as to what had happened, but then decided to carry on with her job.

"You can't just run off like that," Jeno stated in between breaths as he was slightly exhausted from all the running he was doing. Hyesoo giggled, slightly guilty, "Sorry," she sheepishly said. Perhaps Jeno's heart started beating harder as he concealed the smile that was about to pop out. The two stood in a comfortable silence, waiting for their turn. Once it was, they both strapped themselves into the ride. The two had a blast on the terrifying roller coaster, of course they did, the both of them are practically fearless.

After the roller coaster, the college students went on some other rides and ate some snacks. They were having so much fun that after a couple of hours, only then did the pair realise that they were there for so long that the sun had set and was replaced with a starry night. Jeno looked towards the girl, "Do you wanna go yet?" he asked.

Hyesoo shook her head, "Of course not! We have to do one more thing!" she exclaimed. And once again, the girl had dragged Jeno by the wrist to the next spot. "I wonder where we're heading," Jeno thought. His question was answered as he looked up to see what the final attraction they were going to do was. At the sight of the ride, Jeno looked at Hyesoo as the girl playfully shrugged and got onto the ride; Jeno smiled at her before catching up towards her.

Of course. Ferris wheel.

this was really short but i wanted to pace myself :)