It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 36

(Learicka's POV)

I woke up, finding myself in an open field. I sat up as I saw someone approaching. She looked like she could be my mother, but that was impossible, because she didn't look like the mother that I remembered at all. She did however look the slightest bit familiar.

"My child," she said, "I am truly sorry that it had to be this way, but it was the only way that you could be kept safe."

"What?! What are you talking about?! Who are you?! Where am I?! What is this place?!" I asked, extremely confused.

She chuckled softly saying, "All of these questions will be answered the next time we meet, but for right now, you must go, we haven't much time, go now darling, I will see you soon." She then began to fade away, along with the open field.

I was pulled away into darkness, I could hear the long, continuous and steady beep of the heart monitor, indicating that someone had died. I immediately snapped my eyes open to see some doctors and nurses about to shock my heart, staring at me with wide eyes. The heart monitor was still giving off the continuous beep, indicating that my heart was still not beating, that's cool, .... WAIT?!?!?!......WHAT?!?!?! Oh well.

Then I said, "Hey guys, so I'm dead huh? That's cool." I heard someone face-palm in the background. I looked over one of the nurses' shoulders and saw Kyoya in the doorway with a few nurses who were in the process of shoving him out. I giggled at him a little, then asked, "So,....What's today's date?" Earning another face-palm from Kyoya.