It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 29

I slowly opened my eyes and was treated by darkness and the beeping of a heart monitor. I sat up and stretched. I then waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room.

After about a couple seconds, I was able to see. Looking around the room, I saw someone sleeping on another bed next to mine. I was still tired, so after a few more minuets, I laid back down, closed my eyes, and fell back asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to a bright light shinning on my eyelids. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times, getting used to the lighting, before I sat up and looked around. My movement caused my bed to creak. I cringed and looked towards the other bed. I saw the figure under the sheets moving around, before he too sat up. He picked up a pair of glasses from the nightstand and put them on. After stretching, he turned around to look at me, his eyes widened in shock when he saw me sitting there. I smiled at him and said, "Good morning Kyoya, could you possibly tell me why I'm in a hospital?"

"Don't you remember?" He asked. I started to shake my head no, but all of a sudden memories started rushing back to me at full force. I gasped in pain and held my head.

I then whimpered out a quiet, "Yes." Before feeling dizzy and laying back down, and falling into a restless sleep.