It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 13

"Really?!" I asked surprised.

He nodded and said, "But I have just one question."

"What is it?" I asked

"How did you know?" He questioned me.

"Know what?" I asked as I was now thoroughly confused, I tilted my head to the side

"That I wanted you to draw me a picture of the ocean?" He said.

"It was in your eyes." I stated simply like it was no big deal. His eyes widened but he stayed quiet. "I know that it's not my business, and you don't have to answer me if you don't want to or anything, but it was her favorite, wasn't it?" I said in a soft, quiet tone. He just nodded. "Thank you for offering your services Mr. Ootori, I really apreaciate it." I said with a smile, "However, I really ought to be going now."

He smiled and said, "Of course! I am happy to help! However, my I ask you one favor?"

"Of course Sir, what is it?" I asked, while handing him the drawing and standing up.

"Do you suppose that you and your family could come to a dinner party over here on Friday night?" He asked, while taking the drawing from my hands gently.

"We would be honored Mr. Ootori!" I answered politely. He nodded and then dismissed me. I grabbed all of my stuff, I was then shown back to the front door where the limo was waiting. I got in the limo we drove off. But not before I saw a wide eyed Kyoya form the window.