It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 4

My alarm clock woke me up the next morning, I got up and took a shower. When I got out, the maids had placed something on my bed I walked towards it. I then finally saw what it was, it looked like a yellow marshmallow. So, I did the most logical thing that I could think of, I stood there and screamed bloody murder. The twins were immediately in my room. Kaoru was holding razor and Hikaru was holding a hair-dryer. If it wasn't the current situation, I would have laughed. After a while of searching for the reason I screamed, they came over to me and asked, "Leah, what's wrong? Why did you scream?"

"Scary yellow marshmallow ghost dress." I said. But they just gave me a weird look, so I pointed at the bed.

They looked between me and the dress a few times before saying, "That's scary?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "It looks like a giant yellow marshmallow that's out to kill me! Look at! You can practically see the damned dress plotting my destruction! Not to mention it is about the ugliest color of yellow! And let's not forget the fact that I hate bright colors!"

"Leah, that's the girls' uniform." Said Hikaru nervously.

"What!" I yelled, "Oh well, I guess I just won't wear it. Now get out of my room so I can change!" After they left, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and attached a chain to it. I pulled on a purple tank top with a silver skull on it. I then shrugged on a cropped black leather jacket. And then covered any visible bruises with concealer, I then put on some light make up and then pulled on a pair of combat boots. I grabbed my stuff and left the room. I was going to be like two hours early so I asked the limo driver to take me to the music store.

After we got their, I went and picked up the guitar that I chose yesterday. I had already paid for it and the other stuff like picks, string replacements, and such. I then got back into the limo and thanked the driver for going out of his way to do this and we when to back to pick up the twins. Then we were off to school.

I got there early enough to go and talk to Mr. Suho. I knocked on the door when we got there, "Come in!" I heard from the other side.

I opened the door and said quietly, "Mr. Suho?"

He looked up and smiled saying, "Ah, you. must be Miss Learicka. What can I do for you?"

"Well," I said, returning the smile, "I was just wondering if it was ok if I wore stuff like this instead of the dress."

"Of course you can. By the way, you are in my son's class, so he should be able to show you where it is. Give me a sec," he said. Then he dialed a number, after a little bit, he hung up and smiled at me. Only a few minuets later, Tamaki came through the door. I nodded at Mr. Suho and got up, following Tamaki out the door.

"So," began Tamaki, "Your living with the Hitatchiians?" I just nodded. "Are you related to them?" I shook my head, and self consciously pulled down my sleeves. Tamaki looked at me worried. And then out of no where, he grabbed my arms and pulled up the sleeves. He gasped and then yelled, "Who did this! Did you cut yourself! What's the reason that you're living with Hitatchiians! Answer me damn it!"

I pulled my arms out of his grip, I felt my hair and eyes change to red. I looked at him in the eyes and hissed, "If you tell anyone at all, then your dead!" After that I picked up my guitar and ran to Music Room#3. I opened the door and thankfully saw a mic and a piano. I decided to take my emotions out in music. I grabbed the mic and decided on a song, "The Way She Feels" by Between The Trees.

I was about two songs in when I thought I heard someone enter the room but I was so engrossed in the music that I didn't pay it much mind and I just went on to the next song. At that moment took off my jacket, totally forgetting that there was someone was in the room with me until I heard a gasp. I immediately looked up. And my eyes met Kyoya's. "Shit!" I cursed.