It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 1

When I got to the door I rang the doorbell. A butler answered the door, "Can I help you miss?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, " I need to speak with Mrs. Hitatchiin." He gave me a blank look. And so I continued, "I am the daughter of as friend of her's."

"Her name and your name." He said blandly.

"Her name was, Marié Tagthe, and my name is, Lericka Tagthe." I said calmly. I watched as he fumbled with his things.

"Right this way please, Miss Tagthe." He said inviting me into the house. I entered and then I followed him as we walked to what looked to be an office. He knocked on the door and said, "Mistress, there is someone here regarding a friend if yours by the name of Marié Tagthe."

"Come in!" She said almost immediately. We walked in and she had me sit down in front of her. "Now, what do you know? How is she? Is she coming for a visit soon?" I saw memories flash before my eyes and I felt my hair and eyes change to white and I began to cry, I looked up at her and when she saw my tears and eyes she turned to the butler and said, "Leave us." He then bowed and left, closing the door behind him. She then turned back to me and asked, who are you, and what's wrong?"

"My name is Learicka Tagthe, Marié Tagthe was my mother. And I'm sorry to say, but she's dead," I said, I opened my mouth again but all that came out was a sob. She got up from he chair and came over to me and hugged me tightly. I let out a cry of pain and she immediately let go.

"What is it?" She asked, but I just shook my head. "Please tell me, I only want to help." I nodded, I then took some deep calming breathes and then I blew my nose and dried my eyes. I then handed her the letter.

I looked at her and said, "The letter."

"What?" She asked.

"The letter," I repeated, "read it. It's from my mother." She nodded, opened the letter, and read it. I watched as her face grew sadder and sadder until finally, I couldn't watch anymore. When she finally put it down, she looked over at me. Just as she was about to say something, the doors to her office burst open to reveal the twins.

"Hi mom, we just wanted to tell you that we were home, and hey are you crying?" They said and walked over and then they saw me sitting there crying, "Hey! Why is everyone crying?"

"Ok, so I'm going just tell all of you now, ok?" I asked, they just nodded their heads so I continued to tell them my life story. Leaving out the parts where I became depressed and attempted suicide. By the end of it all, everyone was crying. I knew that I needed to stop but I couldn't. I started to see black dots in my vision, I started to sway, and then I lost consciousness.