It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 7

The next day, I woke up, took a shower, straitened my hair, and put it in a pony tail. I then put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a pair of black high heeled boots, and a black tank top with a white skull and a golden rose on it. I pulled on a cropped black leather jacket, put on make up, and attached a chain to my pants. I then grabbed my bag, my guitar and headed out the door. I made sure I had everything, and then dragged th boys out the door.

When we got to school, I grabbed my stuff and Kyoya was waiting for me. I smiled at him and then followed him as he lead the way to our classroom.

When class started, the teacher asked me to come up to the front and introduce myself. So I walked up to the front and said, "My name is Learicka Tagthe, and I moved here from America." I smiled at the class and the boys blushed. The teacher nodded and I sat back down next to Kyoya. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I followed Kyoya into the lunchroom and just grabbed a sandwich before smiling at him and heading outside to practice my guitar and sing.

When lunch ended, I headed back my classroom. I then sat back down in my desk and got back to work. Soon enough, the day was over and I was off to the host club.