Its All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 31

(Learicka's POV)
I was released from the hospital about two weeks ago and today I was returning to school! It was Monday and I decided to dress in one of the new outfits that I bought when mother and the twins took me shopping yesterday. I took a quick but relaxing shower, then put on my clothes.

(Picture above but with black skinny jeans instead of brown shorts, and in place of the brown folder, she has a black bag. The bag looks like the picture, but when it opens up, has lots of slots, like a filing cabinet. She's also wearing black, 5" ankle boots. While her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail with two white strands left down framing her face, one on each side. She is wearing the same sunglasses and shirt as the one in the photo. Is also wearing the choker that her mother gave her rather than the one in the photo.)

I grabbed my art supplies and placed them neatly in the folder shaped bag that I would be carrying today. After I finished placing my phone, iPod, and black notebook in, I shut and locked it, placing the key in the pocket of my jeans, and walking over to my vanity. I pulled out my makeup bag and placed it on the table infront of my mirror. I looked at all my scars, grabbed my foundation and set to work.

I finished rather quickly, I then put on some mascara, eye-liner, lip-stain, and lightly brushed an almost unnoticeable amount of light pink blush on my cheeks. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I returned to my room again, and was about to leave when I remembered something.

I back-tracked to my bedside table and opened the drawer and grabbed what was in there. My red headphones. I walked over to my full length mirror holding them carefully in my hands. I placed them over my ears and looked my self over in the mirror. Satisfied, I walked back over to my bed, grabbed my folder-bag, and exited my room.

On the way down the stairs, I pulled out my iPod, plugged in my headphones, and began listening to metal.