It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 11

"Kyoya," I said, "please read the letter." Kyoya opened the letter and begs to read:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear darling daughter,

I'm sure that you thought that you could escape me. But you can't. Ever. Now darling, please note that anyone that you have been affiliated with will be killed. Please remember honey, that you can run, but you can't hide. For I've found you, and I can find you again an again. You know, I can't wait for your birthday dear. Do you want to know why? Well, it's your birthday! I can still remember the day you were born and how your mother protected you when I tried to kill you. She always did protect you didn't she. Well, that is until I killed her! This birthday will be much the same as your sixth, except instead of your mother, it will be you! I can't wait to take your innocence from you and feel inside you! After that I ceremoniously beat you, stab you, and push you off the edge of a cliff. Born Friday the 13th, and died Friday the 13th. Until we meet again sweetheart!

Fuck you and hate you always,
Your Loving Daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shaking and sobbing by the end of it and everyone else was really angry and shocked. I just sat their crying while Kyoya rubbed my back soothingly. Before I fell asleep, I told Kyoya to tell them the plan.